Welshdrag

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by giantzfan53, Mar 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. giantzfan53

giantzfan53 Member

Now, I know most of you know Welshdrag, a cool guy.... Mabye today is just a bad day for him or somethin, but anyways..

I got banned for RPing to hire an assasin. Now, I'm sorry I forgot there were no assasins, but I got no warning whatsoever, which kind of ticks me off.. A 2 hour ban for saying in advert "Hiring assasin! PM me!" once and only once. But anyways, it was just for the RP, and I forgot. Well, what I'm saying right now is that Welshdrag needs to give a headsup (imo, anyways), and that I don't really appreciate it. Welsh, if your reading this, please don't take it seriously.

Thanks,
    Viper

P.S.
    I thought advertising for assasins was okay, but only admins could be assasins? Am I wrong? If I'm not, then I don't see the point of the ban in the first place.

2. Erogoan

Erogoan New Member

Good thing you edited it from your first version. Because i was going to humiliate you since you humiliated Welsh with that first version.

It's two hours, just wait it out. I'll be honest with you, this Complaint is useless, sure, it tells everyone what has happened but two hour ban for trying to hire a merc. Welsh probably thought that you were selling your services for another and banned you for that reason.

This could've easily been talked out by either:
    A) Waiting two hours, then rejoining and talking to Welsh about it via PM.
    B) Add Welsh to STEAM friends and talk it out there. This way could even have turned out an unban.

Look, your my friend and I respect you but I am just ashamed at your choice.

3. Overlord

Overlord lolz to can't say @dmin

I am still that cool guy.

Teddi has increased the Strictness of playing BB. He has made BB a more extendable punishment for people to read the rules. His ideas have to be done for me as admin for the server.
    Why warn you when I know your a long client who SHOULD know the rules.

As well I have to change a bit as well be a bit more comfortable of what I should do and be more less worried and conserned on BB. I need to improvement self much more and this what I done is a example of what strictness I will do in future on classic as full admin. But for other servers like serious I have no idea if I will be full or just normal client on that server.

Anyways yes I am going to be me. But as a admin I must be more formal as well improve on my weaknesses from what info have come up lately.

4. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Not even admins are allowed to be assasains. Even says at the bottom.

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

I can understand your frustration, but it is only two hours, and it's not going to kill you. Work out, or read a book until then.

5. cpf

cpf <s>Heckler</s>

It was 2 hours, prolly over now, get over it.

6. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

(Actually, he banned him about 10 minutes ago :p)

7. cpf

cpf <s>Heckler</s>

Sssssh, it's still only 2 hours.

8. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

Who the hell wants to work out...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.