Warning/Ban Request, MechBlade/Ska-Meister

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by BlackDog, May 27, 2008.

1. BlackDog

BlackDog FUMUKU, shall rise again

At about 10 tonight these two kept knocking out many random people and throwing them onto the nexus rooftop and shoveing them into walls, more Ska than Mech but both were responsable, then after this stopped Ska started to arrest pretty much the entire server, his exuse was that "Its late, and not alot of people are on" "Not everyone is in the screenshot i took". Screenshots of the events are below. In the end MechBlade was arrested as well with the rest of us.

MechBlade is the lesser of two evils in this situation, and i think just needs a warning.
    Ska-Meister was the worst and deserves much worse.

I await responces, if any further proof is needed i have more SS's, i chose these ones because they were in order of what happened when i was able to take them.

"[pK]Ska-Meister" STEAM_0:0:7864859
    "[YG][2nd Lt] MechBlade" STEAM_0:0:15360883

[attachment=13:24gopjkz]rp_tb_city45_v02n0311.jpg[/attachment:24gopjkz]

[attachment=12:24gopjkz]rp_tb_city45_v02n0313.jpg[/attachment:24gopjkz]

[attachment=10:24gopjkz]rp_tb_city45_v02n0317.jpg[/attachment:24gopjkz]

[attachment=9:24gopjkz]rp_tb_city45_v02n0318.jpg[/attachment:24gopjkz]

[attachment=8:24gopjkz]rp_tb_city45_v02n0321.jpg[/attachment:24gopjkz]

[attachment=7:24gopjkz]rp_tb_city45_v02n0322.jpg[/attachment:24gopjkz]

[attachment=6:24gopjkz]rp_tb_city45_v02n0323.jpg[/attachment:24gopjkz]

[attachment=5:24gopjkz]rp_tb_city45_v02n0328.jpg[/attachment:24gopjkz]

[attachment=4:24gopjkz]rp_tb_city45_v02n0330.jpg[/attachment:24gopjkz]

[attachment=3:24gopjkz]rp_tb_city45_v02n0335.jpg[/attachment:24gopjkz]

[attachment=2:24gopjkz]rp_tb_city45_v02n0343.jpg[/attachment:24gopjkz]

[attachment=1:24gopjkz]rp_tb_city45_v02n0344.jpg[/attachment:24gopjkz]

[attachment=0:24gopjkz]Peopel in jail because of Ska.jpg[/attachment:24gopjkz]

2. MechBlade

MechBlade New Member

All i have to say is that SKA was the only one throwing ppl on roofs. Hes even knocked me out to throw me around too. I was only fucking with the ragdolls(not actual players) that was just laying around. I really dont see why you are throwing me into this.

3. BlackDog

You just needed a warning, its impossable to tell if its a ragdoll or a person, and im doubting it was a ragdoll. I brought you into this because you also were apart of this from what i saw.
    Next time insted of joining in with the guy breaking the rules, you should do somthing about it, such as arresting him to make him stop, if that had been done none of this would be happening.

Also, Teddi has told me that poseing ragdolls is against the rules"Yet to be added to the list" So im guessing tossing ragdols onto roofs or into the air is also counted by that and theres a rule stateing when a CP, your not to throw the peoples ragdolls high up into the air like that.

4. MechBlade

MechBlade New Member

It was a ragdoll. If you haven't found out yet that when a player sleeps or is knocked out when they quit the server, the ragdoll dose not disappear.

5. BlackDog

Once again, its impossable to tell from anyones veiwpoint whos just walking by, thats not the case anymore, you didnt try to stop the guy who was the real problem, you as the Cheif had that responsability, and you didnt do anything, insted you went along with him, you dont know that all the things you were throwing around were dead ragdolls, and most likley they wernt. Because you did nothing to stop him, he continued to knock people out and throw them onto the nexus roof and into walls. Im not saying you need to be banned, you just need a warrning so you think before you act next time. Its ska who this report is mainly about, if you didnt notice the order of the title "Warning/Ban Report, MechBlade/Ska-Meister"
    Your name is on the Warning part.