Viper

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Xandrah2, Jul 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

Well I guess this is the first ban request of RP09 but I'm sick of his crap and want him banned for his flaming racism metagaming and saying someone scammed him in OOC.

STEAM_0:0:8581479

Well, some of the pics didn't save but I still feel I have enough not to mention all the people who saw him do these things.

Pics below.

Attached Files:

2. Mike

Mike <b><font color="green">Original Who</font></b>

B& both of you. You for no post icon. Him for being raciszzs

3. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

/facepalm...

Why does this continue. I'll let it go to the higher-ups though. My say is nothing because I really find it stupid how much these 2 went on in the server. Viper did break a rule, but it was a bit too drawn out with the fighting.

Sticking nuetral. Don't kill me!

EDIT: In all honesty though, this shit towards Xandrah needs to stop. It's childish, stupid, and over-all just retarded as hell. If you don't like him, keep it to yourself, I don't normally defend people, but honestly guys? Is it really necessary to go on for an hour making fun of him? If he does shit to you, take it elsewhere with him, not OOC of the server.

4. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

Frankly I don't care if people mess with me, it's actually usually funny. But Viper broke rules, and has been trying to pick fights with me since the day RP09 was released the first time.

5. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

You can not care all you want. But in general, if you join a server with 2 people fighting, then more people joining in just to hate on someone. Is it really something you want to join into? 09 is to get BB kickstarted again in the RP area, so lets try to keep it good and fun for the new people, and continue to keep to great for the veterans.

6. kristoferjm

kristoferjm New Member

Well if it's such a big problem then, why bother telling all the people who hate on Xandrah to stop, when you should just tell Xandrah to stop. Obviously he must be doing something to be aggravating so many people, that they just need to spend the next 'hour' yelling at him for it. If Xandrah stops doing whatever he is doing, then there shouldn't be a problem, as there won't be a reason to yell at Xandrah for anything.

Honestly though, it doesn't look like there is anything incriminating in those screen shots, other then minor flaming. Even if he did say you were a scammer IC, it's completely fine to say that IC, just not OOC. Putting up an advert to publicly alert other citizens of a con-artist seems like an appropriate action to take. Also, he could of easily gotten your name, as this is RL roleplay, and if you own a shop anyone could theoretically look up your name in a phonebook or other source. I wasn't there, so I couldn't say for sure what happened though. Just my input.

7. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

huh.

For the flame in OOC would mute, kick for meta-gaming, not really bannable sorry. I'll let others post thoughts until I wake up anyway.

8. Overlord

Overlord lolz to can't say @dmin

Kaiden what the hell you talking about "would mute" Ahmen is a low poor power mode which no admin can mute.

But I do see with in vipers comments he is insult Xandrah in OOC. Not Insulting other people on the servers does deserve a warning.

9. Kaiden

Mute is in the latest version of Amen, it just needs updating. As mute wasn't there it would have either been kill or kick then.

10. Overlord

incorrect kaiden. Unless its mute for super admins only tut tut...

[​IMG]

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

besides how can you update a little stupid box which its already maxed out its own buttons...

11. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Resize the buttons?

12. Overlord

anyways sorry for going off topic. Uh just a warning my opinion..

13. Kaiden

I said it's in the latest version, I didn't say that version was on the servers, stop being a nub. Thread ruined tbh, PM me if you want to discuss Viper Xan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.