"Vikez "Soaring Dragon" Zikev" STEAM_0:0:8384532

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by [ENM]Vikez, Apr 16, 2008.

1. [ENM]Vikez

[ENM]Vikez New Member

I really don't see why i was banned. I havn't done anything to deserve it, and grimm only banned me because i told him he was wrong. That and he banned me for about... 1 week and 5 days. That's really unfair in the first place.
    Grimm abuses admin. He banned Gangstex(Luke Hall) for "name hacking" when there's no such thing.
    I don't believe this ban has a fair length, and should have only been for a day at most.
    12 days for saying "You're an abusive admin" is really a load. He probably banned me for trying to defend my friend, laserman. That's beside the point though.

2. BlackDog

BlackDog FUMUKU, shall rise again

<Offtopic>
    As one walks through the desert, dehydrated and exausted, seeking the one thing in their own life that they find to be true, they come upon a talking cupcake whom they name garry. The cupcake foretells to them that a great beast lay beyond the horison and that only one of pure heart and soul would defeat it. After traveling through the desert for so long, the one eats the cupcake and declares that it was not infact a cake, but a random man who he had stumbled across in his drunk stuper the night before, and infact had eaten his face and part of his left arm. The one then declares that from this day fourth, they shall dedicate their life to supplying the world with "Man Cakes" and that they shall go by the name of "The Puffin Man" sining their tune "I am the Puffin Man, I trade people mancakes for some ham" <Offtopic>

<Ontopic> Grimm can be "a little" crazy at times, such as when he throws people into walls with the grav gun, but a ban for a week for telling him he was wrong, seems a bit "insane", even for grimm. Lets see what grimm posts in this topic about what you had done. Also if you actualy read my random story, you need help :p <Ontopic>