Vikez(I know there's 4, but apparently it's not helping)

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by TitzyMeow, Apr 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitzyMeow

TitzyMeow New Member

Character Name: "Vikez "Soaring Dragon" Zekiv
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:8384532
    Screenshots will be after my alabi
    No Demo

So I'm just having fun on the server, there's about 19 people on, it's 10:18pm Pacific Standered time. I was currently the mayor, I did the usual, hand out permits to gundealers, ask anyone if they needed help from me as an admin or as mayor. Then all of a sudden someone that I've seen causing 'michief' before comes on. I didn't think anything of it.

At the time he came on I was stacking a few props on top of eachother, they weren't leading anywhere, as in going to unreachable places. Then as I'm building (Remember I'm a Mayor) Vikez comes up and starts hitting me with a crowbar, so I thought okay, he's trying to RP kill me It's okay(He was just a citizen not a mob boss/gangster/rebel and didn't have a job that said bounty hunter/killer/etc)So then I grabbed him with my phys gun and told him he needs to not do that to other people for no reason, then let him go, then a RPing CP RP killed him for killing the mayor. Later Vikez comes back and kills me, so I lost mayor. Right after I lost it I tried to be mayor again so gundealers would still have legal permits, etc. Then when I got it again Vikez started saying that if I get demoted I can't become mayor again? When I wasn't demoted, he killed me and if people didn't want me as mayor I wouldn't of been voted as one. He also said that one of my props killed him, which it didn't or else I would've apologized, and I checked console and it didn't say he died. I don't have a screenie of that because I wasn't expecting to ban him, just to warn him. After a warning didn't work and he started swearing I kicked him. He came back on and freaked out again towards the sub admin Spike Revolver so he kicked him. Then he started swearing more after coming back on, and said that Spike hacked into his computer and ruined it, when all he did was kick him from the server, and Spike doesn't even know how to do that. So Spike muted him. Then Vikez left and came back on so he wasn't muted. Then he continued so I muted him and here I am now, having to deal with this and not being able to help people on the server because this needs to stop.

He has 5 ban requests now? And I don't understand how nothings happening to take care of him, I haven't read the other requests yet but having 5 for one person, must mean something.

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/8476 ... 071ie6.jpg Him coming towards me, I know it doesn't show his name but when you're getting beaten with a crowbar it's kind of hard to think about that

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/4665 ... 072em1.jpg Closer to me

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/7568 ... 073dz7.jpg Hitting me (that's my stacked props in the back that he was complaining about)

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/203/ ... 074ga0.jpg And his deagle kill on me and apparently the CP, bungles killed him for killing me, the then current, mayor.

2. Boilrig

Boilrig BB Veteran

I would like to say he is always killing the mayor and then becoming it him self, the other day the cp's turned there back on him because of his rudeness then demoted one by one then some one killed him so he lost mayor then he went and killed that guy. NLR Break & Abusing Mayor. Demoting No REASON.

3. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Post in George's, we don't need 4.

4. [ENM]Vikez

[ENM]Vikez New Member

I killed you because you built a giant stairway and unfroze it and it lagged the server into a crash and killed about 3 people with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.