Vikez again...

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Craig, Apr 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Craig

Craig New Member

I can't stand going through all the trouble of posting ban requests, but this guy....man...I really don't even know. He's got a bunch of ban requests already so I guess that he causes alot of trouble (with his words and his actions).

Alright, this is how it started. Vikez broke the NLR by arresting scoutking after scoutking killed him. Scoutking was saying something about sneeking into the nexus so they got into a disagreement. Vikez seams to have a problem with obeying the NLR, because he broke it multiple times. I just happened to be mayor at the time, so I demoted him.
    [attachment=8:2vea546a]rp_tb_city45_v02n1171.jpg[/attachment:2vea546a]

To get revenge, he decided to block off the entrance to my office blockade (blockade for assassination protection).
    [attachment=7:2vea546a]rp_tb_city45_v02n1180.jpg[/attachment:2vea546a]

Immediately after he placed the fountain, he used a prop to climb over my blockade, so he could try and kill me. You can't see that it was his in the first picture, but he decided to use the same prop to get over my blockade a second time, meaning he prop surfed twice.
    [attachment=6:2vea546a]rp_tb_city45_v02n1182.jpg[/attachment:2vea546a]
    [attachment=5:2vea546a]rp_tb_city45_v02n1191.jpg[/attachment:2vea546a]
    [attachment=3:2vea546a]rp_tb_city45_v02n1194.jpg[/attachment:2vea546a]

He admitted that he did it, but he was trying to say that it was somehow ok that he did it because it was roleplay. I'm pretty sure that prop surfing isn't roleplay. I don't think that metal beams can float upright in real life... That isn't very realistic or structurally sound.
    [attachment=4:2vea546a]rp_tb_city45_v02n1200.jpg[/attachment:2vea546a]

Since he was being so retarded, I decided to kill him, but he made the mistake of violating the NLR yet again by warranting me. He made up this huge story about how he made a cop request right before he died, even though I sniped him in the face and he died instantly. BlackDog did me a favor and posted what he actually said, but he said this way after I killed him the first time.

This is complicated, so I'll list the events.
    1. I shot Vikez in the face with a sniper rifle from a far distance.
    2. He warranted me almost instantly because he had memorized my ID from previous warrants.
    3. He broke in to my appartment and tried to kill me, but I sniped him again.
    4. I got arrested by another CP, and then was unarrested.
    5. After I was unarrested, I killed him point blank with a sniper rifle.
    6. This is when he typed the cop request right before he died, and you can see that he didn't actually finish it:
    [attachment=2:2vea546a]rp_tb_city45_v02n1228.jpg[/attachment:2vea546a]

When he placed the warrant on me, he tried to explain himself. He is obviously confused, because he thinks its ok to break the NLR if someone is DMing. First of all, I wasn't deathmatching, I was murdering him. I didn't kill anyone besides him.
    [attachment=1:2vea546a]rp_tb_city45_v02n1223.jpg[/attachment:2vea546a]

He also made up some random crap about me saying that I was friends with 10 admins and that he was going to get banned. I didn't say this. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to make up stuff in OCC.
    [attachment=0:2vea546a]rp_tb_city45_v02n1238.jpg[/attachment:2vea546a]

Well, thats it. I think I could have posted some more stuff, but its really not important. I know I've said this before in previous ban posts, but I'd rather not try and get people banned. Its just when someone goes completely out of line that I cant help but complain about it. And wow, this is a long ban post.

2. [ENM]Vikez

[ENM]Vikez New Member

You left out the part where you spammed "*swear* you *rascism*"
    You also left out the dming, you prop blocking, you prop blocking the mayors office so i couldn't get out, and you spamming /demote. I rped, i warranted you for shooting a fellow officer and i arrested you for it. What YOU failed to do, was to not dm, was to not prop block, was to not abuse mayor and was to not votespam. And you had a go at me for being a hypocritical *racism again*
    Edited for your viewing pleasure
    also nice hours *coughnolifecough*

3. Craig

Craig New Member

Lol dude I think you are confusing me with someone else, or SOMETHING. I didn't prop block, I didn't spam, but I did demote you. You know why I demoted you, because you were abusing. And even if I did any of this stuff, where is the proof? All you're doing is insulting me, while you fail to realize that the world does not revolve around you.

4. [ENM]Vikez

[ENM]Vikez New Member

Strike 2.
    You were a racist jerk for half the time you were on.
    scoutsking has evidence of this.
    You avoided demote (for which i have been/seen kaiden kick people(me,boilrig,a few others) for doing)
    You randomly dmed to get mayor in the first place.
    Offtopic: My cat wants you to know that you're a btagwhjuze (yes i did just get my cat and put him onto my keyboard)
    Ontopic:
    You're a hypocritical lieing bitch who thinks he can be a rascist jerkbag, insult 5 people, abuse mayor and cp, abuse nlr and dm half the server and get away with it.
    Ted Bundy, get a fucking life, and go make some REAL friends (your family/pets/rape victims do not count)

5. Craig

Craig New Member

Lol dude......
    Chill out, seriously.
    I don't think I was racist to you in any way shape or form, and unless you have proof, shut up.
    Unless you have proof of me avoiding a demotion, shut up.
    Unless you have proof of me DMing half the server (wait...what?), shut up.
    You're not making much sense, so shut up.

And please, stop swearing. It makes you look very immature, and isn't helping your situation.

6. Boilrig

Boilrig BB Veteran

You Will Need Someone To Confirm Ted Bundy Was Dming Which I Doubt He Was And You Swear A Lot To So Don't Think You Can Do It And Get Others In Trouble, If He Was Acting Mayor He Could Close The Mayors Office And Those Pictures Show You Prop Climbing Into The Mayors Office. You Need Proof That He Did Shoot A Fellow Officer, I Doubt He Was VoteSpamming. If He Had A Go At You For Being Racism Maybe You Should Stop.

With The *coughnolifecough* Just That Means You have No Life Since You Can Not Act In A RP Manner On BBRP

I Say BlackList For A Long Time

[User was warned for this post - Don't post unless you have been asked to present proof by the defendant or the accuser]

7. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

I have more, I have no life?

He needs a ban alone for his attitude in this topic. You're swearing because you know you're in the wrong.

You have no proof Ted is in the wrong, yet he has plenty against you.

You DO NOT take things into your own hands if someone is in any way breaking the rules, or believe they are breaking the rules. You get an Admin. If no Admin is present, which isn't unusual for like 03:00GMT, then you take screenshots and post it, like Ted has.

8. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

I don't really tolerate swearing, and it does show your starting to crack. If you have no counter evidence by the end of the day, i'll be issuing a 5 day ban.

9. scoutking

scoutking New Member

Ops i accidently deleted the evidence. but what ted has said i was their i was next to vikez when he broke the rules. and i think the ban needs to be longer. Now ted did break a few rules but not anough for a ban longer than a day and ted was pushed to break that rule.

MY STORY. I join in the game to see nexcus has a wall. I see it is poorly made and you can climb it. I get to the top see vikez and say i found a way in. He Demands me to tell him or he will arrest me i say no but i wont tell. He trys to arrest me but if you ever tryed arresting me its hard. I run to the store that has the hidden room in s7 (theirs a wall with a keypad near it, luckly i hacked it) i get inside and vikez is stuck outside. Some how he gets in (rp not with advance) he then comes at me warrants me gets his cp friend to help him. after about 5 minutes running in circles around them i pulled out my mp5 killed vikez. then his friend killed me. i respawn walk back to s7 and see vikez in the street he runs up to me and i clearly say NLR i died and my warrant is gone. he arrests me not even caring to see if i died or if i had a warrant. I then contact ted and tell him, ted takes ALONG TIME to snap to it (he pays down the road) but he demote vikez. vikez makes a beam to climb up into his office (i am in that picture). ted loses mayor. then i see him in the hotel walk up too him and tell him im not "happy" with him cause he cost me alot of time, and 20k worth of weapontry. he kills me then say a racial slur. i become mayor and vikez gets cp again but is a good cp for a while. im in my mayor pope ma glass box outside. and i get MASSIVE complaints that he breaks nlr, and is dming i demote him. then he goes on a dm spree. killing me then he comes cop again i become mayor again. i demote him because he was demoted and i know that if you are demoted you have to wait a while to be cp again, and hes not a good cp. Ted then leaves then i leave cause i am very sick right now. ( its ma birthday!, it really is.) their you go and thats my story

10. BlackDog

BlackDog FUMUKU, shall rise again

Vike, i dont really know why you continue to do this. Nearly everytime i see you, youve done somthing like this. I was there last night during pretty much all of this and i cant understand why vike just loves to make it seem like he was in the right.

Vike you broke nlr, then afterwards literaly after i said that no one reported anything to do with Ted killing you, you report your self that your being shot at, and it was ted who did it to try to justify yourself. Your other excuse for killing him as mayor was "Well he dmed to become mayor so why cant i?" He seized power from my veiw in a legit RP manner, you ran up and shot him in the face and ran away.

Also Vike, just because an admin kills a player because their dming and breaking the rules or swearing, does not mean that you can do the same, they as admins have that right, you as a normal player do not.

My advice to you in the future: Look before you leap, because you never know when a giant pit of spikes is gona be infront of you."

Edit 1: Oh and that picture of you placeing the beam to get into his office, that may not be prop surfing, its prop climbing which is just as bad, next time use items you find around the world like a crate or somthing, long as it wasnt made by you to direcly get into the place, and was manualy stacked with a grav gun, i beleive its ok, not 100% sure on that though. Also, a roof beam sitting on the side of a wall is not "Structuraly Sound" its called "The buildings comming down, RUN!"

11. Craig

Craig New Member

I agree, this is a good amount of time to be banned for what he did.

Yeah, the picture where the whole screen is tinted red is where you killed me. I laughed so hard when I was uploading that.... ;D

Oh man... I'm good... :p

Over all, I am satisfied with what I have done. I mean, even though I'm not an admin, It pleases me to serve the community... O0

12. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

He was banned for a while. Check the ban page for more specifics. Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.