View My **** Community Profile kicked me a lame reason

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by chewy1993, Nov 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chewy1993

chewy1993 Member

He was building a metal thing to walk on. I warned him not to do it multiple times, because it was propsurfing. He was walking on the metal. I said it in OOC also. I was the chief of police, so After warning him 5 or so times, I knocked him out to bring him to interogate. When I got to the nexus door, I got shot at, so I dropped him and ran. Then I got kicked for the reason "mingebag". I suppose this is Tox, because he has been using different names. I would have done this same thing to anyone, warn- then arrest. I don't see whats wrong with that.

This isn't in the ban area, because I don't want to see him banned for this. I just don't like how they think they are god, and can break rules because they can. It's Admin Abuse.

2. Tools

Tools New Member

You knocked me out while i was on my balcony. Its my property. Then your shooting everyone and killing us cause its a lockdown.

I can also prove that your wrong, that it is not props surfing. Im an admin i know the runs...

3. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

That is indeed not prop surfing. That's prop climbing :p

4. Stanley Kowalski

Stanley Kowalski New Member

Really, because the F1 menu says that making ramps with props is bannable, and Teddi's forum post says

5. Tools

Tools New Member

A ramp= A concave bend of a handrail where a sharp change in level or direction occurs, as at a stair landing

That in fact is on the building, which is not Propsurfing. I used the window to get on to it everytime. Thats why the prop is not in front of the one window so i have an easy way to get to it. So where is the prop surfing??

O wait it was role play, so ya..

Its not prop surfing...

6. Stanley Kowalski

Stanley Kowalski New Member

7. jakethesnake

jakethesnake Pliers

Dosent look like somthing youd see. It should be breaking the railing in real life. (unless I mixed up the balcony sounds).
    His steam ID: STEAM_0:0:3671546

(please check if it is Tox)

8. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

uUGHH, Chewy, this post was not worth it. It was a kick, and you knocked out an admin for doing something not against the rules. He was on the balcony, the map default balcony, then he put a gate door prop on top of that. That's not prop climbing. its a flat bloody surface. Standing on a thin flat prop on a map default surface is not illegal in any way. waste of forum space.

HOPEFULLY SOON TO BE FORUM RULE: If you get kicked from the server, Suck it the F*** up and quit whining, just come right back to the server and continue playing. Its just a warning, which most admins give you THREE before they ban you. So quit wasting the Weber-nets hard drive space (kthxbai :D) and continue to hide from the Sun and Fresh Air that you consider Toxic.

Requested Locking before this post gets out of hand >>> (Chewy's Post)

With Love,
    Blitz:D

9. Tools

Tools New Member

Nop your both still wrong. I did use props to climb there. I used the window. Which i owned the entire building so i went up the stairs and went out the window. So no climbing there..

Here some pictures to show you.

The first one is what i did..

The next 2 are what you three think i did...

10. jakethesnake

jakethesnake Pliers

Seems like prop climbing/surfing to me. But who cares, just a kick and the only he has to be angry about is that he was cheif.

11. Tools

Tools New Member

lol?
    Prop surfing is when the Level or map its self is not touching the prop.

Prop Climbing is the use of props to gain higher levels that are not able to be reached with out props.

So the building is touching the prop so Prop surfing is out, Also it is not inclined so its not a ramp.
    And I didnt use props to get there so it not prop climbing... I used the window.. So it really dosnt seem like either...

12. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

Lock ye Weber-Post fast, Thar Be A Storm (Epic Flame) brewin' in Davie Jones Locker. </insert funny Pirate Voice here>

Translation:
    Lock before someone says something that is unnecessary and pisses of the world.

:D

We need to stay together or bb is going to die so please stop with the silly, unecessary, hateful posting.

I'm serious. :mad:

Did it hurt you that bad Chewy? Apparently.
    Did he do anything wrong? No.
    Should you get a lawyer before attacking an admin for breaking a server rule (which is OOC) In Character (which is metagaming). You sure as hell do.

Once again, with Lurves,
    Blitz :D

13. jakethesnake

jakethesnake Pliers

I actually saw community climb through the window but he fell and jumped on the floating props.

One thing I noticed is chewy creats a post and dosent reply. :-X

14. Tools

Tools New Member

Lol jake, I hoped you would of noticed by now but i am Community... and Climbing through the window is not prop climbing...

They weret floating either. Dang, stop saying they were floating becuase they were not.. they were over the top of the baclony

15. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

This is what the Complaints section is for (It's not Ban request), so moved there.

16. chewy1993

chewy1993 Member

I'm not angry. Also, the mayor told me to kill people on the street during lockdown. I believe he was scared for his safety. So I followed out my orders. Also, I just wanted to clarify if this was breaking rules. I know kicking is a warning. Jake- stop pointing out the obvious- I don't post because I was playing again. Also-off topic, isn't the use of 'Ebonics' words getting a little out of hand? people are saying the N bomb way too much-pretty much every sentence. I am white, so it doesn't offend me, but some people will get offended, and give [BB] a bad name, I don't want to see that happen.

17. jakethesnake

jakethesnake Pliers

I did know its you tools. :p

18. angry biker

angry biker Detective

If the prop would elevate him to a height or an area that could not be reached then it would be against the rules, but, as I see it it was not ment to get anywhere inaccsesable normaly so it cant realy be against the rules.

19. Tools

Tools New Member

Thats what i been saying lol

20. Toddrox

Toddrox New Member

I know everyone like you loves admins an soo, but just because they are admins, it doesn't excuse them from breaking the rules. And yes, you should respect admins and thier opinions. Unless used for admin purposes , that was prop climbing.

And a few people like me take a kick as an insult instead of a warning. Sometimes admins don't see the other side of the story and they kick a guy for "idiot" or mingebag", but it actually burns and ruins your records to see the whole server looking at "Chewy got kicked for being a mingebag" when it wasn't true. So please stop flaming or saying that chewy was wrong for posting this. Even Tools is being honest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.