User Boilrig prop blocking my property

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by s0beit, May 4, 2008.

1. s0beit

s0beit New Member

user Boilrig is prop blocking my stuff in the mayors office, here is screenshots.

he openly admits it in the console if you want to check.

[​IMG]

2. akJ1337

akJ1337 New Member

he also threatens to get people blacklisted.

edit: i only registered on the site just for this report.

3. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

4. BlackDog

BlackDog FUMUKU, shall rise again

Ahem, from what i can see now that im back, is that your not the mayor, its not your property, as it is the mayors, you cant own the door inside, and your druglabs are inside it while another cp is inside helping you kill anyone who trys to get inside, which in it self can result in blacklisting i beleive, boil closed off the area of a crime scene, and until you complained about it and threatend being banned he removed it at your request

Edit 1: Id of the CP who kept helping S0beit, i cant get a name as he changed it like 4 times to keep us from getting an ID STEAM_0:0:13055909 2:20:49 139 0 active

5. Boilrig

Boilrig BB Veteran

The Barriers i put up to him so called "prop blocking" was to keep everyone out as in other words the public as people came in they would punch the cp that wasn't good and the people we killed that were inside there base in the mayors office that had warrants etc ran back in at first i removed my barricade as request because of prop blocking then i got told by others to put it backup, the barricade had keypads etc, as it was a temp door as blocking off a place to stop others getting in since there fort in there full or drugs etc.

These photos will show the problem with the fort in the mayors office,
    Show the prop blocking on civil property and using it to hold drugs and kill people.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

That we were not prop blocking as keeping the public out. But you broke NLR a dozen times we got you then next thing in like 2 minutes your trying to break in, you came straight back. The DM you caused was not funny with the amount of cps you were killing and with your friend the cp hiding in there and killing us. One Or The Other
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These photos show you building in a place not owned by you, having a cp on your side and breaking nlr. This was the worst place to build a place like this.

You can see my door on some of the pics to show you where it was and it had keypads.
    If you continue that AkJ you will be blacklisted because of abusing your cp etc. The warrants were the hardest to place with them changing there name and the name of the owner of the door didn't match anyone playing at this time. But we found out who it was.

Thanks

Boilrig

6. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

No prop block from Boilrig.

7. Dan

Dan Active Member

There was a keypad I know because I was hacking it and then Boilrig let me in to deal with this guy who had a bunch of drugs

Case Closed :)