Unfair ball-pit admittance

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Daniel J Cohen, Aug 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daniel J Cohen

Daniel J Cohen New Member

I understand that I was being quite rude to the kid but I really think he deserved it. Your sticky suggested there should be some proof but unfortunately I was unable to come up with any of that but I'm sure both Kaiden and Teddi saw the chat was so surprised-almost outraged- when I was put into the ballpit..Now I know my record isn't the cleanest but the offences on there are very minor. Please take this into consideration and thanks for your time today.

2. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

I'm not sure when you started playing but you've built up 5 punishments in the past week. This should tell you that you're not using your mic inline with our server rules and need to adjust how you're using it, if you don't and i.e we removed this punishment I'm almost certain you'd just end up back in there for something else.

I'd rather see you adjust how you're using the mic, i.e. no singing, noises, targetting kids or the like, and I'm sure you'd be a decent player on our servers. I was actually alt tabbed for the latest bpit so will let Teddi carry on.

NeverReady and Lightning like this.
  3. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Kaiden pretty much sums it up. Being an ass for the sake of being an ass to someone doesn't do anything other than stir the metaphorical pot. I'd recommend avoiding conflict and personal attacks in future - you can use the bb_ignoreplayer command to ignore players from both voice and text-chat. If you persist doing this, the punishments will only get lengthier.

Lightning likes this.
  4. Daniel J Cohen

Daniel J Cohen New Member

Fair enough lads, I suppose this shall be a learning experience then

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.