Unban

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by vi3tboirobert, Dec 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vi3tboirobert

vi3tboirobert New Member

Name: Robert T. Le
    Time(GMT): Around 3 Pm - 3:05 Pm
    SteamID(must be inclided): STEAM_0:1:15874178
    Why you should be unbanned(dont come, i dont know ):  I have waited three hours waiting to see if I was banned for an hour for absolutely nothing. I know that many of y'all have heard this before but I have done NOTHING but follow instructions from my Supervisor. All we were doing was playing as a Gang Oriented group called the EastSide Mafia but after our leader was about to leave it seemed that everyone got banned(Whomever was in the little made up gang). I don't see WHY We were banned but I can tell that it was unjustified.

Name of the admin that banned you(if not, leave this): Phil (Something)
    Extra Info:

2. GrimmMethods

GrimmMethods New Member

I banned you, first of all, the claim you did nothing is utter bullshit, I am sure I put in 60 minutes (even did ulx ban 60 60 to be sure) Im not saying your lying but I put in 60 minutes for you and your gang, and I don't want to hear you argue you didn't do anything, everyone who posts an unban requests knows its always the admins word against yours unless you got proof, I warned your "gang" and you didn't listen.

if you are really still banned I will try to get you unbanned as you should have only been banned for 1 hr....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.