Unban Viper

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Goose, Jul 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goose

Goose New Member

Earlier today on city 45, Viper was roleplaying as mayor. He had a cook in his office to keep him from starving to death. He told the police not to move him, and EOW, roleplaying as CP, breaks the law and kicked his chef out. So for perfectly good reasons, Viper set a vote to demote EOW. Seeing as it was a vote, the people chose to demote him, not Viper, unlike EOW's claims (see console below). EOW left then came back an hour or so later on a different map, and bans Viper for false pretences. So I'm requesting an unban for Viper. I will post up his steam ID when I can get a hold of it, as I didn't get a chance untill after he was banned.

[​IMG]

EDIT: Steam ID/In-Game name is...... -={Viper}=- STEAM_0:0:8581479 00:42 136

2. Gene Hunt

Gene Hunt Member

The cook was standing at the 2 nexus doors with buttons near the jail doing nothing, I put him in the jail cell for being in the nexus, Then the chef starts yelling IC in OOC chat. Then came Viper the mayor, he said let him go, I then took the chef out of jail and headed to nexus, while doing this the mayor continually whined at me and threatened to demote.

Then I took the cook up to mayors office and left the cook up there. I then went down to the top of nexus. Then he decides "Hey, Im the mayor, I can boss everyone about" and demotes me.

The mayor should not be letting random people in the nexus, If for an RP reason, yes, but not for no reason.

Then second map, I goto him and at this time, I'm really annoyed at this guy. Only to find hes let in a medic with a sniper rifle into the nexus.

This guy ruined Overwatch RP while it was happening.

EOW are NOT Civil Protection. Mayor has NO authority over them, Only for very important reasons can he ask them to do something.

Notice how in the screenshot he says: HE WAS OPORATING THE DOORS.

Viper has no idea how to roleplay the mayor and the ban stands.

3. Advantage

Advantage Some Old Guy

I second that ... he was telling me to kick Gene ???
    i cant do that cos he has immunity and hes higher than me
    why would i want to anyway ... i think the ban should stay

4. giantzfan53

giantzfan53 Member

I (Viper) never said I was the boss and I can do whatever i wanted... I just said to stop moving my doorman (also chef if i was hungry) into the mayor's office when I wanted him to close the doors when cops came in. Also, that medic with a sniping rifle on top was just using it to watch over the mayor's office and watch over the cops and people during lockdown..Roleplay..... Dont make up lies Gene.. -.-

5. Gene Hunt

Gene Hunt Member

'He then decides' Doesnt mean "He said".

I never said any lies there, You acted like a rubbish mayor, Ruined overwatch roleplay, Thinking you command everyone.

6. Goose

Goose New Member

Just want to set the whole "Medic Sniper" thing straight real quick. During a lockdown, he had me make sure police weren't abusing, and randomly arresting people. He said that if I see a police officer arrest anyone for simply not being in their home (because they could be heading back to their homes), to let him know. After it was over, a bunch of people were complaining about people DM'ing, so he had me stay up there to enforce the no DM'ing.

7. Gene Hunt

Gene Hunt Member

Right, Thats fine, But the Cook thing still isnt.

8. giantzfan53

giantzfan53 Member

Then dont put in quotes..

Also, you didnt leave the cook in the mayor's office, you arrested him.. I let him out you FORCED him in the mayor's office when I warned you not to and I said if you do Ill demote you, and so you did. I did a vote to demote you. They voted yes.

You were as a cop btw, not EOW security or w/e, so I had control over the cops... if you want to roleplay EOW, type /job EOW blah blah....

You say the sniper thing is fine, then why ban me? You said you were pissed off at me when you saw him, which was one reason you banned me..

9. Gene Hunt

Gene Hunt Member

I was going to shove him in the mayors office anyway, regardless of what you said.

I never arrested him in the mayors office. I left him there, Now whos lieing.

And with demotes, EVERYONE votes yes for any demote, because they want the Civil protection spot.

Reply to your recent edit of your last post: I was pissed when I rejoined, Regardless of the sniper.

This ban is going nowhere, The ban will remain at 4 days. It was supposed to be 2 days but put it wrong time.

10. giantzfan53

giantzfan53 Member

Goose-
    Gene Hunt-
    Me-
    Besides, why would you ban me from a past mistake that was long forgotten like 2 hours ago when we were on a different map and not ban me then? After all, you were on after you crashed..

Also!! also, in the screenshot you only were going to ban me for 1 day, now you lied and made it 4 when it was supposed to be 2?

11. Gene Hunt

Gene Hunt Member

It was only like 10 minutes before.

A simple sorry and I would've let it go.

Ive sent you an invite over steam. If you want to talk about it futhur you can do it there.

Read up on Overwatch before attempting to RP with them again.

Fair enough your new, but you should've read the forums.

I will get the ban lowered to 2 days because a mate told me its a bit "harsh" so, because its 'harsh' I will get it lowered, Just dont make the same mistake again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.