UnBan Request

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by MustardMan, Jan 27, 2008.

1. MustardMan

MustardMan New Member

Hello. It is me, Mustard Man. I was banned for glitching the tmp. I finaly realise it is bannable for haveing one out. I learned the mistake I made and i shall try not to do it again. Let me state the situation so you understand why I had a tmp. Me and Tim were messing about pretending we have terrets. We were bothering the cops in the hospital going "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH". I followed one into a room were they think it is legal to do just to check at random places with out a warrent to see if they had drugs. They found a room with drugs and i just ran in and try doing a dope. He then gets out his arreast baton and tries to arreast me. But lucky, (i know its not rpish to do this) I shot him with the tmp I spawned. I ran out and there he goes after new life tries to arreast me. I kill him again. I tried running out finding a place to hide and then he tries shooting me with a Illigal shot gun. I killed him again. An admin finaly sees me haveing a tmp out and I get banned. Im sorry for haveing that tmp out.
    STEAM_0:0:5702912

2. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

I personally say no. That app wasn't handled well and he knows it was crappy RP and he also knows it was harrasment.

I say no.

3. George

George Active Member

How on earth did you spawn a TMP?

4. Teddi

Its the usual stuff, e.g. Impulse. Alot of holes to be covered, but its hard to cover the, all.

5. George

George Active Member

What is Impulse?

6. Teddi

A cheat code that works with HL2 - Impulse 51 is one example.

7. TracesofGrace

TracesofGrace New Member

Sounds like a bad egg to me, I say no. Shouldnt have been killing. Whats wrong with some jail time.

8. Teddi

the fact he was exploiting the system to recieve a gun which he couldnt by standard means is technically hacking. Ben says if they do any sort of thing, they recieve a perma ban.