unban request

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by wickedterry, Jul 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wickedterry

wickedterry New Member

Im the Sith Lord and i have been permanent banned from Kaiden. Two days before, Kaiden said to my friend who said to me that i would be unbanned in two days. I have waited patiently for two days now and still haven;t been unbanned. Furthermore i was banned due to 'multi accounts' said by Kiaden which is nonsense. This is because i only have one account and someone copied my name. Sith Lord is not an uncommon name so Kaiden thought i was using two accounts. In addition, I think that Kaiden banned me because he said to me before i was banned that 'i thought you were banned'. Later he banned me because he 'thougt' i had two accounts. If you ask bb Kyle, he only banned me for one hour. When Kaiden said to me about thinking i was banned, it was two hours after bb kyle banned me. I said to him that he oinly banned me for one hour but he didn't reply. Finally i did nothing wrong to deserve this ban because i don't have multi accounts and that i didn't do anything. Thank you for reading. I hope you unban me.

Sith Lord

2. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

So there are 2 sith lords?

sithlord250
    The Sith Lord

Which are you, The Sith Lord?

Neither of you are banned anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.