Unban request ( ws |Maucer )

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Maucer, May 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maucer

Maucer New Member

I ( aka ws |Maucer ) got a 6-day ban :-[ today 20:00 GMT for "prop glitching. Heres the looong story.

Sumone was having a gunshop right next to the Nexus. The GD was having a "weapon storage" with a keypad, and always when sumone bought guns he had to go in there (aka its easy to rob :D ). I noticed it, and as an evil person I jumped behind the desk and waited for a good opportunity to go inside. So I got in by running behind the gundealer (he completely ignored me) and I found myself in the middle of a huge pile of weapons, wheppee! Of course I started picking them up as many as my inventory could hande (which was unfortunaly quite full already).
    Soon the GD came back and started blaming me about prop glitching <.< He never belived when I said that I came in when he opened it. He asked me to drop every weapon I've got and if that happened, he wouldn't get me banana'd. I didnt want to do that because I never broke any rules. After some time of sparring he called me a dick head, which made me angry. I picked up the snipers that I dropped earlier, and told him that I dont need to do this. He said ive got 30 secs to drop everything. As you can quess, I didnt drop anything
    ---> ban
    [​IMG]

My steam ID: *Im getting it later today.*

*Sorry because of my not-so-good english*

2. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Unbanned.

3. Maucer

Maucer New Member

Thank you, dear teddy.

I quess I dont need to get my steam ID then?

4. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

He banned you via name, so i was able to pick out the name.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.