UNBAN request "i got banned for scamming" not against rules

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Pot Ducky, Jul 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pot Ducky

Pot Ducky Hurf Durf,

ok this is very strange, i got banned because i scammed someone, and then ben said, "Scamming is not allowed like that"?!, what do you mean, "like that", scamming is scamming, and fair enough, if the rules say, "you are not allowed to tell someone you will build a shop wait til they pay you and then run in and delete all your stuff" ?!, which it doesn't say anywhere, or anything of the like, and i got banned for 4 days! please Ben or another Admin just like look at what he wrote,"banning isn't allowed like that", there is no huge list of rules about how scamming is and isn't allowed and it doesn't say anywhere in the rules ,of which i have studied a lot to get this information, that you are not allowed to do what i did ???

So... please could you Un-ban me as i believe that until the rules have been verified properly and wrote up. i have done absolutely nothing wrong. against the current rules :-\ :'( please sort this out i do love this server but sometimes i think it should be a bit better thought over before you just get banned out of the blue... Someone please read this and think :)

EDIT: sorry just noticed i need my steam id: STEAM_0:1:19378119
    also just another note i have just noticed that people who are random dming that makes people like completely leave the server and that is really breaking the rules have got like 1 hour 1 day at max i did something which isn't even against the current rules and i have 4 days :( slightly unfair?

i think ben banned me because he didn't win the lottery lol jokes

2. ugotpwned

ugotpwned New Member

you admit that you scammed exactly like that which parts into breaking the rules.

says it all from Ben, and what Ben says goes.

3. Pot Ducky

Pot Ducky Hurf Durf,

WTF i admitted that i scammed him?? now i am really confused

look what ben says shouldn't really go because he should have to put it in the rules. this server is silly if just out of the blue ben can say

"oooooh you are banned because you just jumped up that curb, i say it doesn't say i cant do it in rules, he says yeah well i said so so there."

That is the same sort of scenario just put into simpler details. i dont think ben would do that?! would he?

p.s and no it doesn't break the rules. because in the rules, it doesnt say that i am not allowed to build someone something wait til they pay me then delete it again, or anything at all similar to do with scamming. it says nowhere i am not allowed to do that.... unless someone would like to point the exact rule out...

4. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

It should be against the rules though, in real life, you can't build something, get paid, they just snap your fingers and it be gone. If you're building something you need to agree to it and leave it there.

EDIT: I used to be a full time scammer in this server... and this is just the most retarded way to scam someone, also the most heartless.

5. Pot Ducky

Pot Ducky Hurf Durf,

so you are saying i am not against the rules i know it is heartless although i just wanted some quick cash and no one was selling crowbars so the fact that it wasnt against the rules means i shouldn't of been banned for 4 days!

6. Chadvader115

Chadvader115 New Member

Its a 4 day banned, so its temp. You aren't getting unbanned on a temp ban.

7. Pot Ducky

Pot Ducky Hurf Durf,

Why i have done nothing wrong?

8. Tools

Tools New Member

You got Banned by the owner. If you got banned by him, you brokes the rules. Simple.

9. angry biker

angry biker Detective

ya, your arguing against the person that made the rules.(how can you win?)

you broke a rule, deal with it.

10. pablotheman

pablotheman New Member

11. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.