unban Peter Johnson

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by nobody, Dec 10, 2007.

?

i request a unban from my perm ban.

1. unban

50.0%
  2. or send me a aswer why you banned me.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. why?

50.0%
  4. unban

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nobody

nobody New Member

its ok if the admin that banned me, had been giveing me like 1 day ban but i think perm is a bit unrealastik. and the worst thing is that i got banned when me and john lemon that got banned to, wannet to make a "assassia shop".

2. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

A) I banned you. Why? I was under cover for an hour and saw you minge, spam lazers, kill people for no reason etc.

B) You've did this swift, often, and you always do it when an admin is not present.

C) Get a new name, being called nobody is immature

D) L2Speak

E) Votes dont count here, its an admins decision, and i for sure vote no. You deserve to be banned like the minge you are.

Edit: And F) You can't make an assasains shop, your too lame and mingish to make one without breaking too many rules, and besides, only admins can really do that.

Second Edit: You knew the rules, you have been warned, you abused, you continued to abuse. No.

3. nobody

nobody New Member

still perm ban is to much you could just have been banned me for 2 days

4. nobody

nobody New Member

[/quote:3kuwtqtn]B)i got the right to call me self nobody i use it in css and team fortress 2

5. nobody

nobody New Member

[/quote:1ddgsh9v]nvm i dont wanna play on a server whit a admin that call ppl lame and cant respect them how do you want us to respect the rules if you dont respect us... fuck idiot

6. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

No, to be called nobody is to instantly flame them.. If you want to get into peoples good books then hell, name yourself properly. You've been asking for that ban along time, and feel free to leave, i dont like to play with  mingebags that have no respect for anyone, apart from killing and feeling like god. I respect those that RP and use the server correctly. Not those that DM.

7. Zent

Zent New Member

yeah "nobody"  I believe I have played with you before and you are abusive and you kill people a lot.  I think that you are just lo0oking for someone to ask you to stay when you say that you are gonna leave becuase the admins are "crule".  And they are not.  You are just acting imature and i dont think you should be unbanned.

~Zeno Black

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.