Unban me...

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Xandrah2, Jul 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

This is it I'm sick of this and since when can subs ban people? Now I know killing after scamming is not allowed but He was going to have me arrested so I killed him which to me seems perfectly reasonable it wasn't a random dm. The second time I killed him was because he was being a jerk in IC chat when if he wanted to do that it should have been in OOC or local OOC. And the third was because after I gave him his money back because BlackDog forced me to he called me a "good boy" in IC chat and I wasn't putting up with it.

Edit: Also my steam id is STEAM_0:0:14303932

2. Xandrah2

Also he was just being a jerk about the whole thing insulting me and such. So I told him that I wasn't putting up with his attitude anymore and he kept giving me attitude about it in IC CHAT so I killed him

3. Xandrah2

So I had legitimate reasons to kill him each time so it wasn't random DM I'll recap for those who didn't see them or decided to not pay attention and just hate me for no reason.

#1 he was going to have me arrested for scamming him so I killed him I was killed for it.
    #2 he was being a jerk to me in IC CHAT so I killed him I was arrested for it.
    #3 he called me a good boy and was being a jerk about it still even after I payed him back the money so I killed him for it and then I killed the chief because he was going to arrest me I was killed and then banned for it.

Edit: Also the reason I was banned is retarded "Enough of your crap, Random DM, 24 hours, No reverse" You really don't have authority on if it stays or not that would be Kaiden

4. BlackDog

BlackDog FUMUKU, shall rise again

Everything said during somthing being taken care of by an admin, sub or not, is considered OCC, and cannot be used for RP reasons, this is the way ive known things to run even before i became a Sub.
    You used his insults during the buisness at hand for IC reasons and shot him and one other person, INFRONT OF ME! "Not the wisest thing to do after you just got in trouble" The fact you killed him after the scam, regardless of what happend is not allowed, try to run, do somthing, but avoid killing the person you scammed, IF ANYTHING! you should have him shoot you, it then falls under NLR and they dont get the item back. During my check of console when it was reported you shot 2 people, and after the buisness was done, you shot two more infront of me, which therefor falls under the #1 rule.

I would expect the ban not to be lifted, i added the No Reversal part as my last 24 ban was a typo, and i added the reversal part to the end, was supposed to be 140 minutes, not 1400

Edit1: The ability for a sub to give out a maximum 24 hour ban was given to allow a sub to prevent an abuser from simply returning after a kick

5. Xandrah2

Okay about the ability to ban part but...

I'm not going to let someone get me arrested for a scam and just running will get me arrested guaranteed. How am I supposed to get a person who I was selling a GUN to... To kill me?

I don't care if it was dealing with an admin he said it in IC Chat so I took it IC and I only killed the chief because he was going to arrest me again and I didn't want that :p

So no matter what you can't kill someone during a scam? Even if they pull a gun on you? Well if so then that's retarded... My logic process was that he gave me a reason other than the scam to kill him.

Edit: Also I'm done posting for the night as I'm going to play WC3

6. Tools

Tools New Member

Dont kill anyone. Plus I doubt you would kill anyone that called you a good boy, or made you mad in real life. Therefore your reasons for killing are not acceptable and this then comes to random Dming which is the reason you where banned.

Yes, Subs can ban.

7. BlackDog

BlackDog FUMUKU, shall rise again

Yes Xandrah, if they pull a gun out on you, be thankfull, because if they shoot, youve won by the means of the NLR, if your arrested and they dont demand the item back IC through the CP, you keep the item, if they did demand it back, then by RP means you would be forced to return it.

Think about all this before you scam, or stop scamming all together, yes its allowed, but its frowned upon by everyone and for each person you scam, you gain one more enemy, of which you have plenty of

8. Advantage

Advantage Some Old Guy

ontopic : i agree totally with this , but your unbanned in 5 hours
    offtopic : wow , the infamous ban request guy got banned himself

9. Sky eats Airplanes

Sky eats Airplanes New Member

hmm ban vs arrest which one seems worse

10. PC Camp

PC Camp New Member

Keep him banned. He can RP sometimes, but an all around douchebag.

11. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

I bet I'm up on that list to eh? :D

Yeah, the bans over soon, and it was only a day. I don't think its that much of a problem to wait it out.

12. Xandrah2

You must be talking about yourself there because I've done nothing to you. And I think that the rules on scamming are a bit stupid but I'll wait out this stupid ban if I have to like I said I'll just play something else till it's over.

Once more I think that if someone is going to get you arrested during a scam gone bad you should be able to kill them... And since when is 3 kills I'm sorry 2 random DM kills worth a ban I thought it was 25?

Edit: And I will not tolerate attitude like his when dealing with people in game just so the rest of people know... If you want to bad mouth me it better be in OOC especially if you've already made me mad about something else.

13. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

What Tools PM's you has nothing to do with your ban request.

14. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

He didn't mention anything about Tools pming him :p

15. Kaiden

I deleted it, buwhahaha.

16. Xandrah2

:p

It was my telling Tools to get out and leave me alone and to show that if he messes with I'll mess with him

17. Kaiden

Your ban has "No reverse" written by it so I'm scared to go near it.

18. Xandrah2

Well BlackDog put that there and it's explained up above and you're a full admin so you could and also about that the "Enough of your crap" is a bit annoying to me...

19. Xandrah2

Lock as I should be unbanned now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.