Unban me :(

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Xandrah2, Jun 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

I was arrested three times by the same person for no reason at all I was rp scamming but I killed anyone I scammed and didn't dc after. No one could have known I killed some one because I was in the hotel with the doors locked and there were no witnesses. And I was arrested another time for something I said in OOC chat. I probably shouldn't have said "this is bull" but it was getting annoying waiting 6 minutes in jail for nothing at all...

2. Xandrah2

xandrah2 Pretending to have the power to ban to another player STEAM_0:0:14303932 Wed, 16 Jun 2027 05:58:39 CDT [BB] Teddi
    Also I never acted like "I" was going to ban someone. I said "I'm going to get you banned" or something like that :( But I'll wait out the 6 days if I have to...

3. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

You threatened to ban him, i even heard you as did kaiden. Extended to perm.

4. Xandrah2

Just wondering because I can't remember who was it that I said it to?

5. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

I think a perm. for this is a bit harsh... Xandrah is a great RP player. Shouldn't this warrant, at the most a week or 2 since it was just once? My word may have no say in this at all, but it just seems a bit extreme for a perma-ban.

6. Teddi

He threatened to ban another player when he owned no status of power himself.

This is a perm bannable offense.

7. BlackDog

BlackDog FUMUKU, shall rise again

He could have ment it in a way like" Im going to post SS's of this on the forum and get you banned" As thats usualy what they do mean whenever i hear it, mind you they never continue up on it and leave me be after they realise that i did nothing wrong, and them posting it might actualy get them banned insted

8. Teddi

No, his literally wording was "F*ck you, move or i'm going to get you banned" I saw the situation myself.

9. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

You say he said "I'm going to get you banned," normally this is implying he would post screen shots. People say they are going "to get someone banned" all the time and no action is taken on the person who said such a line. So if the words you say he said are true, then there are many others who deserve his same fate.

That isn't implying that he has any power what-so-ever. If he had been trying to say he had any power at all, he would of said "I'm going to ban you" or something along those lines. Instead what he said is implying that he is going to contact an admin about the situation, which from my understanding, he was being constantly arrested and unable to contact anyone at that moment in time.

10. Alvin C. York

Alvin C. York New Member

Eh, its an honest mistake that he made, if he was going to get him banned that does imply some power but in my opinion not a permanent ban I'm sure he understands now that he can't use those words and its just better to keep that to yourself and just contact an admin. But, I just deleted a screenshot I had of someone that did imply they had power and he was only banned for a few days..

11. Teddi

[/quote:1ft7igrr]

Post the screenshot and that person will gain a perm ban. It does imply power, it shows that you, the person saying that, has some power or advantage that they can use to get you, the supposed accused. Now, people can yell in ooc, x needs to be banned however thats just a nubtard acting like that, but when you say it in a disgusting way that suggests you have power and that the ban will be given against you (Which both myself and Kaiden heard) you can expect a perm ban.

We're strict about rules like these.

12. Xandrah2

I know with out SS my word means almost nothing but there are a few things I need to address/know.
    1. Unless you admins can hear every and anything said at anytime neither of you could have heard me as I was arrested and in the nexus jail when I said anything close to what you said. And I've been told you at least Teddi were no where near the nexus at the time.
    2. Even if you did hear me I KNOW I did not say "F*ck you" because I never swear in game.
    3. The people I would have said it to (Tools for warranting me for something I said in OOC)( And the other cp who's name I can't remember) deserve to be banned for using ooc in rp and cp abuse.

13. Teddi

Funny thing was, i was noclipped above the fire trap. So yes, i was close. Can you please tell me where you got your information from. I can also tell you Kaiden was there as cp, and at least 3 CPs were in there with some civilians, and they were barricading one of the doors.

You did say f*ck you. Kaiden can confirm. Kaiden can also confirm i was there.

Please confirm your sources.

14. Xandrah2

Well Kaiden wasn't paying any attention to me at all when I was complaining about the cp abuse and nlr breaking in OOC and I didn't see anyone above the fire trap but I guess I'll belive you I still disagree about me saying "F*ck you" because I don't swear :(

Also if you were in the nexus you would've seen that the cp that abused and killed me then stunned me back when I told them that they needed to release me (server rules) which he didn't unarrest me after death so I know I said something like "I'm going to get you banned" or "you're so banned"(I think the name was like Prefan or something like that)

So if I did say or do anything wrong I apologize but still I disagree :(

15. Xandrah2

Also if Kaiden could post that'd be nice :)

16. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Confirmed what Teddi said ^^ Basically.

17. Xandrah2

If you can confirm what Teddi says then could you answer me one question Kaiden?

Why didn't you check the warrants when I asked? (Or can you not? if so sorry :) )

18. Teddi

I'm unsure if Admins can check (I believe they can).

However i've decided to unban you, you've been polite throughout and with the short statement from Kaiden it most likely means he wasn't keeping his eye on you, but on the cps in the cells.

19. Xandrah2

you rock Teddi :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.