Un Ban Brandon {I know everyone will say no}

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by [BR]Brandon Roberts, Apr 11, 2008.

1. [BR]Brandon Roberts

[BR]Brandon Roberts New Member

Please Un ban Me I will explain

Look I was P.Oed because i learned that my dogs died from dog food also that i was scammed so i was in my Rage Mode and went on to the server and Started taking it on on fellow community members i wanted to say I am very sorry for what i did

2. Stanley Kowalski

Stanley Kowalski New Member

Uh-huh.

3. Crouton

Crouton New Member

LOL, personally i'm glad your dogs died (you deserve it) and i don't think you should come back to the community as you have nothing to offer it in terms of improving it as a whole, all you do is cause chaos, dm, and break rules. Teddi even said you were on your last straw and the next one would be a perm, you got off easy with a 1 year ban.

4. [BR]Brandon Roberts

The only reason i was lucky cause i will friends with Teddi at the time

5. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

While i sympathys for your loss, it's NOT a way to behave on the server. You don't bring RL into a virtual world, it is not a form of escaping, just a place to be. I didn't have the heart to perm ban, so i gave one year. One year to think about your options, grow up a little bit, come back more mature and in theory, wiser. The ban for now stays.

6. Havoc

Havoc Member

Brandon you had enough warnings, i tried to help you....now you have one year to mature.

7. Tubbimora

Tubbimora New Member

No offence, but 1 year seems like forever in the eyes of a Banned person. Trust me, I should know -.-

Also, Teddi is right, don't bring your own personal "problems" into gaming because more than half of us won't really care.

8. Zeke1901

Zeke1901 New Member

Go away

9. mrmagoo

mrmagoo New Member

Why didnt you just tell us yout dogs died we woulda understood -.-

10. [BR]Brandon Roberts

yes i'm sorry for taking it out on you guys i'm a dirty idiot

11. Eddie Dorama

Eddie Dorama The Fail Man

First of all dont bring your personal in the game.Second of all I trusted you saying that you wont dm or act like A 4 year olds (I cant say 9 cause you are 9).So I tryed to defend you from some people flaming at you.Than I see you got a year ban for deleting people body and making them lose all there money.That is awfull.You betrayed my trust in you.

I say No.

12. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

I say Negative. We have done ALOT to help you but I think you just got worse?

13. [ENM]Vikez

[ENM]Vikez New Member

What the motherfuck is this shit? holy shit, if he did this then he should get perma'd, not just 1 year. i imagine if this happened to a full admin, the admin would perm. Sif you wouldn't. This is really gaylord, i agree. I also vote for a perm ban.

[User was warned for this post]

14. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris New Member

I wish personaly that only admins and those who will only post constructive comments-not wtf nub ban grammar!

Please chill out everyone.

Brandon, its been really hard with you, you've caused alot of drama and alot of chaos within BB. Aswell have I. I do not think that you deserve a perm ban, nor 1 year.

I say unban him in 1 month. Give him time.

15. Teddi

He gets the one year. I've gave him chances again and again. He's a 10 year old so he says, and shouldn't be on here murdering other people in a cyber world because his dogs died. If he stopped to think, although your only killing people in a cyber generated world where no real death does occur, its still death to some AI in the end, and in a sense, its the same as murder. Now if he has to come online to vent his frustration because of something in real life, then he's screwed in the head. And i believe some here can completely relate to that. Now, the thing is, he told the server and others he was doing it because you got banned Chuck, now he's saying its because of his dogs. Do i trust him? Not a bit. Will he get unbanned? No. That year his for him to mature, and prove that in the end, he's lost some of the minginess. He could be deprived for all i know, but what i do know is that we don't bring our personal lives into Gmod, only our gaming ones. I don't give a damn about who you are, as long as you can be a good rper. He abused our trust and faith in his so called change, and continued to use such profanic language on the servers to the littlest of things. Calling another player everything under the sun and moon for such a minor thing isnt constructive nor nice. So in a way, i'm not being nice to him by taking drastic action. If he had learned to stop lying and settled down then maybe he would have had a chance.

He has one year to calm down.
    He has one year to show he can be a good Rper
    He has one year to stop lying
    In one year he better prove me wrong.

16. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris New Member

Teddi, I do not trust him either. I just think it needs to be reduced if he DOESN'T MAKE ANY MISTAKES ANYMORE!

17. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

And when he's unbanned, does another mass DM and gets banned, we can hold you liable?

18. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris New Member

No, I just want to see how he acts, slowly.

Possible unban from stranded and test him?

I think I have the solution.

A big ass application.

19. Teddi

No. You got through the system because of a glitch with ulx, and the fact we don't use ulx anymore. Brandon was banned via the new system.

I've been aware of Brandon the longest and i've never taken action. However i've recieved 30% less complaints than usual because he's not been on. He's having the full year.

Take him on another server, but RP and Marooned are two separate things, therefore its not a fair test and somewhat biased.

No.

20. scoutking

scoutking New Member

Brandon your dogs will die, you will be scammed its life i know you have a bad day and need to take it out on something. Take it out in css killing terrorist or planting a bomb not coming to a server an ruining 40+ fun. What you did was idiotic and selfish in a way.

You also need to stop ACTING YOUR AGE and act the age of the game rateing.
    Teddie I think the ban should be extened. Brandon I also think you should not return to bb