Tools Deathrun appl

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Tools, Aug 16, 2009.

1. Tools

Tools New Member

@ Game Name: Tools

@About Yourself: Lets see, My name is Joe Im 19. I turn 20 on September 16. I am a hard working person who works a 40 shift a week and gose to college 20 hours a week. I am well educated and knows when things are injustice or unneeded. I have taken 550 hours of criminal law enforcement and Law courses in the past year.. I can pretty much read and state the Florida statue book to anyone. Most of you know me, i am a land back guys but thats only when people are not insulting my beliefs and religion which i take seriously and hope that you all take it seriously also. I have a twin brother, and currently live with my parents, which im hoping to move out from in the next few months for educational reasons. It may seem like i work a lot and do alot of schooling but i still manage to get the hours i need to be a full admin on the server, the recent problem with not being active was because there was no server to be active on. I try and consider something i spend my time playing on as a hobby and i like to take part in it also.

@ Past Experience if you have any: Well i have had an entire year of being a sub/full admin for BB, under Teddi and Ben. I believe i have the experience enough to admin the death run server and admin the role play server. I have also been an admin for a community called Xphaze, which in those days was a massive community that consisted of 10 CnC renegade servers. I also am an admin for a Arma 2 community right now and a battlefield 2 community. I have been an admin on forums, A game master on MMORPG's and recruiter for many many Arma and battlefield community's...

@Highly active within the community: Yes

@ Requires Platinum: Got it

@ A positive person: I do say these things, because in the end its all fun and games. Its one big friendly competition.

@ Some time must have been spent on Vent: Ill be there..

I hope that this is enough, and if it isnt enough yall should know me, and know what i can do for the community. Ill start doing my old stuff like sending messages to old members that are not as active as they uset to be. Ill also start encouraging people to get on vent.. Since the servers are back up i can go back to my old routine...

Thanks Joe..

Latly there hasnt been near enough admins on the server and its really annoying dealing with people that spam buttens and are utterly retarded when it comes to playing Deathrun.

2. John M Stanson

John M Stanson Kargov rules

I think Tools should be sub-admin on deathrun because he is friendly and he got alot of experience as a admin and of course he is active on the server.

3. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Only if I get to ride your tractor

4. Tools

Tools New Member

I will think about letting you ride my bulldozer...

5. Zephyr1551

Zephyr1551 The Slayer of Bob

on the wrecking ball?

6. Tools

Tools New Member

Gotcha

7. Dumbo

Dumbo Ban'd

this is an obvious win because he owns a tractor

8. angry biker

angry biker Detective

Yes, he has been with the community for ages now and has really shown great ability and maturity to do his job as an admin and to take care of situations on any of the servers.

hope you get it ;D

9. Dumbo

Dumbo Ban'd

we all know he will 100% :yay:

10. Tools

Tools New Member

Thanks guys

11. Overlord

Overlord lolz to can't say @dmin

again "Duh" like my application = to what I am saying "Of fucking course he should get it...."

12. Tools

Tools New Member

Duh wels thanks man

13. Sin Vida*

Sin Vida* Slayer of the Beast

14. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

Yus :3

Tools has been around for a while, isn't a real serious person when he doesn't need to be, and can have fun :p He'd be a good admin on DR.

15. Tools

Tools New Member

Thanks alot guys

16. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

Yes tools is on a lot and definitely deserves a shot at DR subadmin.