Thunder/Cuban/Cashmas

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Xandrah2, Dec 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

I know I shouldn't post so much in one thread but I don't care.

I'm going to explain very little here.

Thunder/Cuban/Cashmas have been bothering me. I'm sick of it so I'm posting this.

Thunder Steam_0:0:16929618
    CubaN Jesus Steam_0:0:17754419
    Mr. Cashmas Steam_0:0:21106751

Thunder said I was scamming in OOC repeatedly and admitted to metagaming in the worst way.

CubaN has been bothering me repeatedly and broke several rules.

Cashmas has been bothering me for nothing and broke rules too. See pictures below

Posting more in another post.

2. Xandrah2

Here's more.

may have more I'll post later if I do.

3. Tools

Tools New Member

The only reason poeple do this is becuase you scam or have scammed them or thier friends...

but they did break you rules...

Stop scamming people and you wont have minges bombing you with insults...

4. Xandrah2

How about they read the rules.

5. Boilrig

Boilrig BB Veteran

I say Ban Thunder, clearly can't read rules. Cuban and Cashmas are becoming annoying to some people.

6. Corran

Corran Active Member

:3

7. Xandrah2

True but there's enough there that isn't for a ban.

8. kristoferjm

kristoferjm New Member

I don't even see why that's a rule. It obviously shows incriminating evidence.

I was on at that time, as seen in the screenshots, and yes, they all broke the rules. They deserve at least some sort of ban.

9. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

I think you would rather read one screenshot of a console, instead of 12 screenshots of a chatbox that only holds 10 lines (and those 10 go by damn fast).

If people would read the rules, they would know scamming is not against the rules, but saying they have been scammed is. The problem isn't that he scams, but because people haven't learned the the almighty F1 menu is pretty damn useful.

10. Xandrah2

Look I expect something at least a minimal ban to be done to all of them... they all broke rules...

I'm done for today going to sleep.

11. Bluesclues

Bluesclues <h3 style="color:#FF00FF">LOLOLOL</h3>

Xandrah Xandrah... Doesnt suprise me. By the way the person I trapped was Teddi because there were server problems and about 10 restarts in a row. He was doing stuff Out of the server.

Also the note that I put on your """Shop""" said "I love you xandrah" which teddi later removed. Lastly I can say anything I want in roleplay i didnt say anything racist in ooc so basically I could bother you in the roleplay mode unless a cop told me to leave. Your in all of our hearts Xandrah. (Including the admins)

With Great Love,
    Mr. Cashmas ;)

12. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thunder is a noob, you were probably bitching about him having a door and you not being able to ram it, and I believe Cashmas

13. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

There should be a Rule about "Quality Of RP" on the server because, seriously, theres so many noobs on bb that get away with sucking total ASS on the server because its IC. Who in real life does all that. And dont get all "OMG Its HL2 Rp Nub" on me because HL2 is based on a Real-Life situation. Its not like in HL2 they are on a planet where everyone is an Ass-Hat. They're on earth. And dont say "Well I would do that IRL", because if you did write notes calling people a bitch in their stores, they would pick that note up and break it over your face. Who IRL spams the "N" word over and Over in public (Tox, Biff <3). You'd Get your ass kicked Fast. And who calls that RP. No wonder thes so much DM on the server. Theres no other way to get rid of a minge. Not like an admins gonna kick someone for it. They'd Get a ban/Demote Request. This look familiar?

<Insert Continued Flame War From everyone in the community about the Admin that did it and bring into question every single thing he/hers ever done and everyone hates him/her now>

14. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

Above post about sums it up...

It's fun to an extent, but if it's considered "RP" to yell certain terms over and over just because of the gang your in. That's like saying it's RP to kill the mayor 100 times, just because you don't like his suit.

15. BlackDog

BlackDog FUMUKU, shall rise again

I think the whole "Don't post logs" Thing only applies to copy pasteing them, rather than a screenshot which if edited can be noticed, just copy pasteing a log of text you can change whatever the hell you want.

16. jakethesnake

jakethesnake Pliers

I think I saw Cashmase putting that around Teddi, because people kept messing with him, and he didnt want anyone to mess with him. So cashmas helped, he could have been copying someone elses idea and making it better and useful... (not cashmas) I saw someone else before, EXACT same thing, except it wasent welded to the ground, they kept throwing it in the air and covering people up, and the person who did it was the chief, then he launched gas in. I tried to get screenshots, but I unbinded F5 for a little while, I forgot there name.

17. Xandrah2

Look now that the website is up and I'm back from my trip I still expect something to be done about this. :p

18. Tools

Tools New Member

Im just wondering? But did all this happen when teddi was on the server? Like with him putting the things around teddi? I dont know but wouldnt if be fine if teddi was on? Considering he owns the fucking server? If it was a problem teddi would of proudly banned him.

It also been 5 days since the website came up and nothing has happen, dont get your hopes up that your get them banned for messing with you.

19. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

What I mean by copy and paste is when people just copy paste directly from the logs. As in make a huge text based crap thing. If there's evidence, please highlight it.

And, often when I'm on the server, I'm rarely actually paying 100% attention due to everyone bugging / questioning me about something or other.

20. Tools

Tools New Member

So you didnt notice 3 props blocking you in?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.