therave39's Sub-Admin Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by therave39, Jan 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. therave39

therave39 New Member

[DENIED] therave39's Sub-Admin Application

Game Name: [LUE]therave39
    About Me: My name is Dave and I'm a 17 year old High School Senior. I'm a booty-shaking, minge-hating, food-loving guy. I'm in the process of applying to university for Computer Science. I'm a hard worker who strives for excellence. I also have a great respect for all people, I use manners at all times, and even use as much proper grammar and punctuation in game as possible! I've been playing on the BB since the beginning of the summer, and playing Garry's Mod since v9 was first released. I do what I can in game to keep everything fair, I always ask an admin if I have any doubts about rules (only if not clearly stated in F1 menu). I own a 360, PS3, Wii and a Gaming computer, all of which I frequently play games on (although I do spend approximately 90% of my time on the BB roleplay Server). On the server I love screwing around with Welshdrag by calling him Welshy, and occasionally doing some...unspeakable prison scenarios to him.
    Note: As I was writing this, I was eating some perogies, and I would just like to announce that it is like having my tastebuds coated with gold, dipped in sugar, and then again dipped in chocolate fondue. Delicious. I'm even salivating just thinking about it.

Past Experience: Nothing really worthy of mentioning, I was sub-admin on a Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory clan server for a few months before the clan died.

Why I want to be an admin: I've played on this server for a while and have fallen in love with it. I'm on the server quite a bit (Sadly, Steam Community tells me 43.9 hours of Garry's Mod in the past two weeks, I'd say at least 90% of that is on the BB server). I don't have much else to do with my time other than go to school, go to work, and play BB. And, you guessed it, most of my work earnings goes to BB for perks/advanced or to buy Teddi more Skype credit. I'm on quite often when the server is low on people and there are no admins on, so I can enforce rules when there is one else on.

I had a sick duet of "Never Gonna Give You Up" with [BB] Zeke on January 7th

I almost always play on the BB Roleplay Server.

Admin References:
    1)
    2)
    3)

Thanks.

2. Tuorg

Tuorg Pootie Tang

Its funny that therave is posting a subadmin app. A while ago when I first met him, I saw him telling some rule-breaking people the rules and saying he'd get an admin if they didn't stop. He is also very good at roleplaying, for example: when I have my drug operations as mobboss, he would do what I told him to. It could be anything from "Watch that door" to "Run around screaming to get the cops attention." I think he definately deserves a chance.

3. Bluesclues

Bluesclues <h3 style="color:#FF00FF">LOLOLOL</h3>

i havent known therave for that long but he is a pretty good rper.

4. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Seems good imo.

5. giantzfan53

giantzfan53 Member

He's a great RPer, and a good friend to have when it comes to having fun at BB.

6. Boilrig

Boilrig BB Veteran

Great Rper

7. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

Try asking some admins for a ref mate.

8. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Good app, but get more known within the community and such, stay active on forums, vent, etc, then apply in the future if you want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.