Tex Trial App. 4/3 (Awaiting Teddi)

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Robert Benson, Jul 31, 2009.

1. Corran

Corran Active Member

To put the icing on the already completed cake :

If you ask me, Rostik should have had admin a while ago. I can't really remember when he joined BB, but he's been with us a while, and it seems he's somehow picked up some know-how regarding the community and it's regulars, regulations, and rules. ( The three 'R's, lol.) Not to mention some gmod/RP experience along the way.( RP admins must know how to roleplay!)

He's a good guy - no, a great guy at that. Easy to talk to, sociable, and he seems to have things in order. He's got a clear head, a clear record, and is overall, an excellent choice for RP admin.

1up!

2. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

Thanks again for the support you three :D

3. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

Four

4. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

saying three i meant the 3 that just posted :p

thank you all the full admins though, 4 refs is more than I had hoped for.

5. Advantage

Advantage Some Old Guy

I support this.

Back in the good old days Rostik was a great roleplayer yet great at handling things, and I believe that is what we need in administrators on BB nowadays. We need people who can handle situations, work with them and do a good job. Rostik applied for sub a while back, infact its around a year ago today I think. 15-06-2008, yeah. I just looked up the date. The only problem was after he did get accepted he turned down the offer as I believe he was toning down on [BB] at the time. From what I have seen of him on the Sandbox servers when it comes to admninistration he does a good job, and I believe it is right for him to continue on now at [BB] Roleplay.
    Good Luck Rostik!
    You have my full support.
    ( Remember S.T.A.L.K.E.R? xD )

6. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

Danke Advantage.

Yeah I remember STALKER, good times, stealing moneys from the big time gun dealers, including whole shipments. Invading the police force and controlling the city... goood times :D

Teeeedddddiiiiii, you know you wants to ;)