Sub-Admin Application -- Mike

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Mike, Jul 24, 2009.

1. Mike

Mike <b><font color="green">Original Who</font></b>

Name: Mike

About: I am 17 years old and named Mike. I have been playing on BB RP's server since about 2007 but I registered on the forums Jun 12th, 2008. Right now I am working in an office which takes up a good part of the day, but when I'm not on I'm helping Teddi with RP09 (as morale support etc.) or playing on other [BB] Servers including stranded and deathrun. For hobbies I just like listening to music, which is why the juke box is such an appealing feature to me, who knows maybe when apps come out for DJ I'll apply for that. But until then this is where I stand. I feel I would be a good asset to the team because of my friendly nature with all of the admins, and the community. I consider myself more than mature enough to take on the responsibilities as a RP Admin and hope you feel the same way.

Past Exp: Admin on a GMod Stranded server and an RP server me and my friend tried starting but failed at.

Main Server I play on: Various [BB] Servers

Admin Refs:

• Welshdrag
    SubAdmin Refs:

• Angry Biker
    Regulars Refs:

• Robert Benson
      John Brown
    Why was I denied the past three times? Last time, It was a lack of admin support. The second time I had just returned to the community and rushed into applying, on top of that I was making some stupid posts here and there that definitely would help my chances. The first time was again, a lack of Admin support, I had a few user references, but user references simply aren't enough.

Anything else? I did apply for forum mod.

2. angry biker

angry biker Detective

I would say yes, he has the experience and maturity thats perfect for thr role as an rp admin. He knows most of the community and from what ive seen he can interact good with everyone, so.....

+1 Sub Admin King ref

3. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I have never seen you before. Are you new here?

4. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

Personally I think Mike should get it. Sure the server isn't up yet for RP09, but Mike's been around long enough for many of you to have seen him involved with RP08 and how he interacted with the people within it. I've known him since the darkrp stages of BB, with the weird little rank bar that timed you. Good times.

Mike deserves the spot of sub-admin not only because he's been a part of the community for some time, but also apart of the server for far longer than most of the people here. He's been involved with the BB-community much more lately, and in the past, recently it would be getting together voices for the NPCs in RP09. Everyone knows him give or take a few new people, and he may be an ass at times, but who isn't. Even though my opinion will matter no more than a newts I believe, I still want to get my voice out there.

+1 Regular Ref

5. Pot Ducky

Pot Ducky Hurf Durf,

Mike, what were you called on RP08?

6. Mike

Michael O'Toole, Mike Ball, Dystortion, Dick Fuck etc. etc. etc.

7. Pot Ducky

Pot Ducky Hurf Durf,

I'll be honest i dont think i ever saw you on teh server, time zones :p But from what i have seen recently plus on the forum you seem like a mature enough guy.

+1 Useless

8. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

+1 Regular Ref. He was with Lambda and Syndicate, Excellent Roleplayer, Great person overall.

9. Mike

Yeah, I joined yesterday!

Thanks for the ref's guys.

10. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Omg you must be liek post farming then.

Anyway,

Mike makes textures. And he leads the W³ and if I don't ref him he'll smite me.

+1 dev ref

11. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

AMG, everyone likes him, but when I posted no one gave me this much support this fast ;-;

But yeah I think Mike could handle sub, BUT DON'T THINK IT MEANS YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME, I OWN YOU BOI!

+1 Sandbox Super Man ref :D

12. Zephyr1551

Zephyr1551 The Slayer of Bob

mike, you're great and normally i would probably say yes, but the servers aren't up yet and currently i don't belive apps are being considered for Rp admins.

13. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

They are for a select group of people.

14. Overlord

Overlord lolz to can't say @dmin

This person has given good pluses for BB. I realy think he deserves it as he been denied so many times now. He is a good person who has helped admins as well as me. He has given good espect to the owner also. By most stuff been done by development. He also was awsome for doing the animations on my models.

If lots of people did applications right now, I would chosen Mike for this ref I want to give to him. I mean he has done lots for BB and been longer than me I think?. But also yeh been a admin on the sandbox as well. I noticed his admining on Sandbox once I say he did a good job of it.

So good luck Mike and heres your ref:

+ Admin Ref

15. Mike

Thanks for the refs guys!

16. Crumpey

Crumpey New Member

Hmmmm.....You have been here long enough for people ro realise your a trust worthy guy that would certainly make a good admin however, I still feel that because RP still isn't up, and we can't see your RP.......You shouldn't be accepted until we can see some up to date RP from you, otherwise it's a YES from me.

17. Zephyr1551

Zephyr1551 The Slayer of Bob

Sorry Mike, but you're gonna have to wait

18. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

What do you mean?

He's motherfucking Mike.

19. Boilrig

Boilrig BB Veteran

Yes I agree with Crumpey, you should wait till we are at least 1 week into RP09.

20. Tubbimora

Tubbimora New Member

Ref-efefefefefefefefefefefefefefef.

As John stated, he was a great roleplayer and I think he's done a lot for the community.

Doit.