Stinky

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Crouton, Mar 5, 2008.

1. Crouton

Crouton New Member

He was prop blocking, Breaking NLR, abusing cop, prop dming, prop glitching

Him blocking my door
    [​IMG]
    Him blocking my door
    [​IMG]
    Proves its my door
    [​IMG]
    Prop Glitching through wall
    [​IMG]
    Steam ID's
    [​IMG]

He welded a camera to a phx prop and duplicated it so it spawned halfway in the wall and he pushed it through, smacked us around with it and left it there

2. Havoc

Havoc Member

I think he used it cause you weren't, i remember you buying like all the doors once. And it has a keypad so it's not prop-blocking. If you were using it then im wrong and he should of bought the door first.

3. Crouton

Crouton New Member

I owned two doors, the hotel shop which i made into a gunshop for [SNiPE] Scathe and my house which you see. That prop is his and the door is mine and keypad is for my door and not his phx prop.

Basically he is prop blocking MY door

4. Edgar Bourne

Edgar Bourne New Member

Yes, this is prop blocking and illegal, let the admins decide his punishment.

5. [BR]Brandon Roberts

[BR]Brandon Roberts New Member

Should I tea bag him and Take Grimms Ban Hammer and Ban Stinky?

6. Edgar Bourne

Edgar Bourne New Member

Keep ban requests serious until they are resolved.

7. Stinky

Stinky New Member

Hey guys crouton is trying to ban me again. Well first lets hear what he did. He Hacked my Keypad the code was 9168 so he couldn't of guessed it,stole my guns |ak47's,M16's,2 Snipers,13 Mp5's,2 Five sevens| behind the doors,Made fun of me after i found out,killed me 4 times,stole the last gun,so i walked around a corner and saw him kill 2 cops so i killed him 5 times and then arrested him.

I don't know if crouton stole all the guns but i do know he knew the password since i saw him open it while i was walking up then i was dmed by him.

Screenshots taken yesterday when first screenshots where made *insulted admin

[​IMG] <------ He Exploited Someones Keypad then Cursed at admin for no reason
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also in crutons first screenshots if you were standing outside his shop he would open up his elevator door and shoot you with his sniper rifle.

I didn't prop glitch! I Ballsocket Advanced it with no collide and free movement ticked thats called knowing your tools.
    Also numerous people have said crouton has stolen their stuff got through player made doors, so i believe crouton knows a exploit and is using it.
    Also i prop blocked your door because when i knew when u came in you would shoot me then continue your rampage inside the shop.
    1 more thing crouton had 68 kills at the time

8. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Oh yeah I saw him say that to Hydroxyl, everyone was like "o_O".

9. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Then crouton is a fag. He's going to recieve a nice long 2 weeks ban,especially for insulting Hydroxyl. He deserves it.
    Note: There is no way to exploit the keypad, only by guessing or watching constantly to see what keys get highlighted.

10. Hydroxyl

Hydroxyl New Member

Yeah, Cruoton was being a real minge that night, I for get his exact K/D ratio but I know it was above the limit for the amount of time he had been on the server. As so as people started to say they were going to post stuff he left and came back so it would clear his K/D count. Oh and he swore at my cause I kept pwning him when he was trying to kill other people. (Cause I don't have the easiest way to just kick him.)

11. [BR]Brandon Roberts

god he needs s perma or a 40 week not a 2 week hes been dming since last night he shot me in the head 45 TIMES And i got edgar and he didn't kick that bitch

12. [BR]Brandon Roberts

his K\D Was 1004\234

13. [BR]Brandon Roberts

BAN HIM BAN HIM

14. Doomsday

Doomsday New Member

[BR]Brandon Roberts - Triple Kill kill kill...

15. Stinky

Stinky New Member

Yah hes pretty lame trying to ban me because he's the one that should get banned.
    [​IMG]

16. Stinky

Stinky New Member

Teddi Ask [BB] Ben Build he knows how to get pass because i have made keypads and he has told me my password so ask him

Also i did some research and on this server the keypad is clientside but the passwords are serverside which means a admin could easily get the password and a client might be able to exploit the system to give him the password. The passwords aren't encrypted in a md5 hash so its in plain text!

17. [BB]Maxy125

[BB]Maxy125 New Member

all lies ive been playing with stinky for the past 2 days he has done nothing wrong in that time. he always uses his advanced well and doesnt abuse so he shouldnt be banned + screenshots dont prove anything as u cant see him in it? :/ btw hi stinky xD

18. Eddie Dorama

Eddie Dorama The Fail Man

I totaly support that crouton should get ban,and more than 2week around like 1month would be more reasonable.He prop block,dm,abuse hes job,abuse advanced and a total *** Hole.

19. Crouton

Crouton New Member

I like your fail. Your sniper pic is 6 different pictures from 6 different times. Post the original with them all to prove me wrong. And i had a good reason i cursed him out, he prop dmed me and i have proof.
    http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/141/ ... 006nf6.jpg

20. Crouton

Crouton New Member

Grats you banned me when i was in the right
    Here's more proof oh him spawn camping me

Stay on topic in the thread and go make a thread to say he deserved it in another section
    [​IMG]

He was mad i was able to somehow get through his keypads and get all his guns ;)