STEAM_0:1:18608690 (Cody Not Andrew)

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Cody_C, Mar 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cody_C

Cody_C New Member

WEll Chuck Banned Me For Something I Didn't Do. I Am Sorry If I Said Anything To Offend You. Chuck I Would Never Say Anything Bad About Your Girlfriend. Or Anyones. And Second I Didn't Build That Ladder. I Spawned It And Tried To Delete It. But GMod Crashed.. And Before I Knew It I Was Banned. So Ben Or Any Other Administrators Please Unbann Me

2. Zeke1901

Zeke1901 New Member

From what I know, you did offend his gf.

3. Ryan Vick

Ryan Vick New Member

I dont think someone should ban someone for "offending their girlfriend" seems kinda stupid.
    I could see how that can be considered disrespecting the admin, but still this is pretty ridicoulous sounding. just my 2 cents.

4. Zeke1901

Zeke1901 New Member

Well, if someone PMed you saying they were "going to rape your girlfriend" would you just ignore it?

5. Ryan Vick

Ryan Vick New Member

yeah yeah I would. This is the internet people dont mean what they say. although saying your going to rape someones gf is pretty fucked up.

6. Cody_C

Cody_C New Member

well i never pmed it to him or said it.. maybe my dumb ass brother binded it to a key or something. my brother is a total minge... but if he did i take full responsibility..i have never had any beef with chuck. chuck is a cool guy. he paid me 1M for a shitment of snipers and shotguns! i mean he is an awesome person. i would never say anything bad to him. or about him. im sorry if i did say that CHUCK. Please unbann me i rebinded all my keys. just to makesure it wouldn't ever happen.

7. Cody_C

Cody_C New Member

ok when ZOMGGG_DEAG posts a comment just dont read.. he is my old brother. the minge. he just mad cause i called him a minge... he is going to say that i deserve being banned or my advanced get tooken away. so just ignore his comment

8. Crouton

Crouton New Member

It is your responsibility of what happens on your account. Anything that happens will be considered your fault and the fake excuse "it was my brother" does not work.

9. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

In the post above that:
    He did take responsibility for the actions. I don't think it should have been taken this drastically really... Although it is definitely something that should not be said, a ban over it? It is the internet, things like this are said all the time. Who am i to make the decision though, I'll leave it to Chuck if he posts here.

10. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Make it expire in a few days, minor flame (Which is it, it's really not that bad compared to things he COULD have said), shouldn't be a perm ban, half the server should be banned if that were the case.

11. [BB]Maxy125

[BB]Maxy125 New Member

i agree but how long was he banned? cody was a good roleplayer but i guess he stepped over the mark

12. Eddie Dorama

Eddie Dorama The Fail Man

Maxy he got perm banned.

13. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris New Member

This is all apartently a huge mis-undersanding, the comment I got was in PM form and it read,

Teddi has already talked to me, and I think I'm getting my admin stripped for this, I took it 500 steps to far.

14. Cody_C

Cody_C New Member

No, you didn't. Chuck you have every right to ban me. Just not perm. Although i didn't say it, if i were you and someone said it i would be pretty pissed off.
    I do forgive you Chuck and i won't press charges ;D

15. Cody_C

Cody_C New Member

Here is a Screen Shot For 10:12 AM March 26, 2008

[​IMG]
    See, how can i be in that server IF I AM BANNED? that cody not andrew is the one that said that to chuck. he wasn't in the game when i was so he pmed chuck and said it. then chuck saw me and got my steam ID and banned me. It is all one big misunderstanding.
    I HAVE FIGURED OUT WHO IT IT! Look below to see who

[​IMG]
    See How That Monkey Dances? Suspicious Or What?

16. Doomsday

Doomsday New Member

use [ url = link] link [ / url ] or just past the link raw.

17. Cody_C

Cody_C New Member

THIS POST IS NOW CLOSED! I AM NOW UNBANNED! :) ;D :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.