[SR]Scoutking

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by KenneY, Aug 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KenneY

KenneY New Member

Well I have donated 10 bucks to this server. I come in and expect to have a good time. Well I open up a restaurant and the first person who comes in is [sr]Scoutking and the first thing he does? Smashes all my tables with a crowbar then takes all the chairs and tosses them out into the street.

So I report it on OOC and I get muted by his admin buddy [BB]Ted Bundy[SR].

All I said on OOC was "Can you please kick scoutking for being a complete idiot and not rping at all" And then I get muted.

Kind of pissed off and kind of tempted to not donate again.

I understand that you need to call the cops, but this guy is a constant pain to people... punch whoring, DMing, and just in all being an idiot.

Seems all the [SR] guys are doing it.

2. [!!Rawr!!]

[!!Rawr!!] New Member

Dude,
    Call the cops...An admin isn't going to kick someone for being an ass to you.
    All SR guys are doing it? My ass.

3. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

4. KenneY

KenneY New Member

It is minge stupidity... it isn't like it something that would have happened in HL2 now is it? People just destroying everything you spawn in? Also ya 2 nights ago 2 SR guys spawned in, dm'd me three times then broke NLR by getting me just as I spawned in then they both logged off the server.

5. KenneY

KenneY New Member

Well listen I am not one to bitch and moan. Ask anyone who knows me on the server. But this guy or other SR members are on every night and are constantly just dicking around...

I am more pissed that an SR member who is an admin muted me.

6. Tools

Tools New Member

Ya scoutking is complete Pain. All he does is kill people then talks in OOC and trys to start things. I dont have respect for him at all.

7. [!!Rawr!!]

[!!Rawr!!] New Member

1. in HL2 do you think think the combine would let you even own a store?
    2. you got your stuff destroyed once and you called an admin, someone DMed you 3 times and you didn't have time to call one? and your saying SR people randomly killed you 3 times in a row for nothing?

8. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

FAIL When in HL2 or RL or EVER do you SPAWN anything? Using that excuse is a failure of the highest order.

Edit: And I dare Tools to say I'm being too mean there because if he does he can refer to this:

9. Boilrig

Boilrig BB Veteran

Well at least an admin could of told him to stop, its not roleplaying.

10. TitzyMeow

TitzyMeow New Member

I didn't know what was going on at the time because I was RPing mayor. All I saw you do was use the 'F-Word' in OOC and I muted you then Ted muted you again about 2 seconds after me because he didn't see that I already had.

Also, I have to get this out. I too agree that scoutking shouldn't be in SR he's usually rude and does stupid things, I don't appreciate his presence very much...

But it seemed like he was just Role Playing in the situation (Robbing you)...which he said over OOC about 5 times...although you obviously didn't want to RP this.

And as NeuFex said just because one person in the group was screwing around doesn't mean all the people in the group are.

I would also like to say that we had a group chat over steam about this to warn all members of [SR]. Sorry for the problem with scout.

You also have no screen-shots so this Isn't even a valid Ban Request. So this will probably be locked.

11. [BB]Kyle

[BB]Kyle New Member

While I agree with Tools yes I have had complaints about him and have kicked him in the past and problems but sometimes he goes to far. However I DO NOT believe it's the ENTIRE [SR]

12. Boilrig

Boilrig BB Veteran

It's putting a bad name on SR....

13. KenneY

KenneY New Member

Well I just talked with scoutking, and it seems like someone has been using his account. We talked and he said he hasn't even been on for the past 5 days... and that there may be some guys on the server trying to give SR a bad name...

14. scoutking

scoutking New Member

I talked to kenny and i found out their are people posing as sr members i belive and my name, i did do that in his store today but i was rping a crazy man and i told him, he called me a minge got muted, but someone is shooting people with sr tages and sr member names.

15. scoutking

scoutking New Member

tools you use vent to your advantage and when i ask if your using a radar and you say vent and i say thats kinda cheap, you kick with the message "piss off"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.