Squeaks MVP application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Squeaks, Jul 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squeaks

Squeaks Member

Name: Hunter Meow (aka Squeaks)
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:180714877
    Server(s): Easy Surf, Hard Surf, Deathrun

I believe I have 1 warning but I would like to point out that I talked to NeverReady about it and she said it was given to Midna and she sandboxed me as well for arguing about it. I was not on when she said I got the warning and I think one of my friends was at my house and caused it, I would like you to know that I do not like to cause problems, scream in my mic, ect. That is not the type of person I am.

I would say I am decently known in the community and I love to help out people in the server as well as make new friends on the server. I have recorded and reported more than 4 people on the forums as well. I was going to go for Sub Admin but I feel it would be better to start at MVP and show that I can handle a situation without being able to immediately ballpit somebody. I have seen that quite a few votes don't pass but I myself would do the vote twice and if it still fails record it happening to give them what they deserve for breaking the rules. I try to be as active as possible but I have a job as well as other projects I like to work on so I can't be on 24/7 but I try to get on as much as possible. My total time played isn't as high as I would like it to be but I am much more active than I was and I am rising it more and more every day.

I would love to be a part of the staff team and I plan to stay with the server with many more years to come! Thank you for taking the time to read my application, stay frosty!

2. Malachi

Malachi Member MVP

I would totally rec. squeaks. He is a very active member of the community and is very helpful to others. I usually see him whenever I get on and I see him reporting toxic people in the server which proves that he can handle the spot. +rep

3. Lightning

Lightning Active Member MVP

+1 I feel as though maybe often squeaks I feel can be a little hot headed towards certain things. (just my opinion)
    He is very active and supportive your choice Kaiden but as you've said you need staff and maybe squeaks would be a good help to the server.
    He is very kind and nice to talk too. Well hope get it squeaks.

4. Squeaks

Squeaks Member

^ Just want to say I get 'toxic' on Deathrun but only do it to be funny (do it in chat), if that's how people see it I will stop.

5. Lightning

Lightning Active Member MVP

Honestly im alittle toxic sometimes there too since Im laughing so hard its almost impossible to not be loud as you seem to hate about me. but I understand Im not really gonna talk much anymore since i believe im more respected and appreciated as a calm and non 9 year old sounding person. but hope u get it.

6. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

I feel you've got a lot going on currently and it doesn't seem appropriate to add MVP ontop of all that, so looking at this again in the future is best we feel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.