Spike111339 Complaint

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by scoutking, Nov 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scoutking

scoutking New Member

Well i was posting the storing in his anti-complaint thread (viewtopic.php?f=127&t=9591) but it got locked before i could post, so i though people should know the story

I was playing on bb, i went afk infront of the nexcus, i was not on the steps i was past the poles. I go afk for a minute to check who is winning, i come back to find my self in jail. I was being yelled at and beatened, I broke no laws (how could i, i was afk and i just spawned too) They kill me in the excution room, and i find my self respawned in jail. I state i died, so nlr, and i broke no laws so why am i here? to kaiden. Kaiden was about to kill me, in a way unarrest me. I didnt mind kaiden wanting to let me go, i was rooting for it. But he dosn't and lets me stay. Spike comes over to me, and tells me why i was arrested (apparrently he told me to move? i was on the sidewalk when do police make people move, and if they dont they arrest them? this is a mix of hl2rp and normal rp, not hl2 serious) He then tells me to talk to lawgiver. By now im all like what the fuck? and basicly telling them to let me go. Well spike starts beating me, i go into the stunstick glich, and i am killed, I dont blame spike for the glich he must not of known. Well spike makes a advert telling me to go to nexcus for questioning. (now wait a minute i died, to add i died twice, so thats two nlr offenses, also how he know my name, thats metagaming) I tell him in ooc, what i said above, and to leave me be. Well i walking back to the hotel, and spike stops me and says this "dont move" "your underarrest!" i pull out my m4 and blow him away, call it dm, i call it defense. so i go back to the hotel and he slays me? hes trying to arrest me over nlr shouldnt i be able to defend my self if a abuser is trying to arrest me for no reasons? I respawn and he does another advert for me to go in (meta again) i go to the hotel this time, spike walks up to me from off the street and says "sir" now ive had anough i pull out a m4 and say in ooc "nlr spike fallow it", he arrests me. Im back in jail, and lawgiver is their. Aperentyl they want to rp. Well maby they shouldnt drag someone afk from the street and force him to rp with them and break rules to do this. Well kaiden is pushing me to law, i dont blame him he didn't know what was going on and was just rp. I tell him that "to f off" cause i had anough(i said sorry to kaiden and i will admit i lost my cool, but i couldnt take it). SO lets go over this. 3 nlr breaks 2 metagaming. I also heared spike dmed zach by going into his apartment window, zach was on the top floor. the only way he could of gotten in was use admin. Spike has also broken nlr sometimes too, i will admit i probly break that rule often to.
    I will admit i lost my cool.
    I think spike needs a warning, bb just re-opened and admins my not remember all the rules fully.

2. Biff Johnston

Biff Johnston <MARQUEE><h1 style="color:Green">[BB] Grand Master

People need to realise that this isnt serious HL2 RP you're right. I hated when CPs could do anything they wanted and be like LOL HL2 XDDDDD. Anyways if this is true I think that everyone involved in this should be talken to.

3. Spike111339

Spike111339 Late '07 Vet

I did not kill you, Law giver wanted you and he tald me to arrest you then the two other CPs killed you, not me. If you didnt notice, I said "NO" "DONT KILL HIM!" Then I died too.

4. scoutking

scoutking New Member

So if you died, you broke nlr, and so did law. I think the admins need to re-read the rules. I also never said you killed me, i said you broke nlr, and metagamed.

5. scoutking

scoutking New Member

its more annoying when admins do it.

6. cpf

cpf <s>Heckler</s>

Wait, isn't making a thread to continue one that was locked (to continue one that was locked...) a bannable offense?

Ok based on other threads like this, it's either warning or ban. So would you 2 stop flaming eachother?

7. Boilrig

Boilrig BB Veteran

Thats heavy NLR break, I see what you mean

8. ZachPL

ZachPL New Member

Also I have something to post. Yesterday for no reason what so ever I was playing on bb and me and scoutking had a small drug operation. Earlier I owned the top floor of the first flats. Spike is on vent telling people that they should tell me to go to to my apartment... no one really said anything. but then I get a pm saying there is a present for me in my room. I go to my room third floor (highest one no other way in then the window) and I see that spike has put up thing blocking my windows. When I go inside there is a wall that is fading and I walk around to see why and spike kill me for no reason what so ever. Then I ask him why he does this and how he got in and he said he got in though the window. Which is crap because I was on the top floor. Only way he could have gotten in was by noclip? Why he did this I have absolutely no idea....

9. TheLawGiver

TheLawGiver New Member

In my defense I had requested that scoutking be brought in for questioning regarding something in game. My "job" was "Detective Sergeant". I requested that scoutking get picked up, not once did I say he should be beaten or killed. I had gone down into the holding area when Spike had told me that scoutking was in custody. When I had arrived Scoutking was being ridiculously belligerent, anyone who has RPed with SK knows, and was being uncooperative. Regardless he wasnt supposed to be killed, next thing I know his ass gets tossed into the AC Oven lawl. I yelled at the officer "what the fuck are you doing". All I wanted to do was question him about the murder of a police officer. Take into account ScoutKing's habit of blowing things out of context, and how he thinks everyone is out to get him. Certain actions I will admit were wrong, but Spike had little to do with it, If anyone should be disciplined for anything it should be me since the Department was acting under my command. As far as Im concerned this complaint is a product of Scoutking's desire to try and defeat an "admin" kinda like the DC/Tools feud.

10. TheLawGiver

TheLawGiver New Member

I dont know anything about that, however I am not doubting you. ZachPL is an effective RPer for the most part, and if the actions described here occurred I would be disappointed.

11. TheLawGiver

TheLawGiver New Member

This is not Double Jeopardy, different matters in question here.

12. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

I used to RP a lot with Scoutking back in the day of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R.s :p He was quite cooperative with us. From what I read in his story, it was NLR breaking several times.

13. ZachPL

ZachPL New Member

Happened last night I think you were on it was around 9:50 est Also right after I heard spike say "Kaiden you saw nothing"

14. scoutking

scoutking New Member

Did you ask him to bring me in more than once? Spike still should of know he was meta, and breaking nlr. You two should of stoped after i stated in ooc what rules you where breaking. My problem is you knew you where breaking a rule and repeated it. And why would you need to question me if i just spawned??? Where you bored and wanted to question someone. Maby ask me in ooc "hey wanna rp this sk" i be probly no or yes, but you just arrested me and forced this, by breaking rules heavly.

15. scoutking

scoutking New Member

It was after law let. And right after kaiden left, and spike went afk when zach started asking why he did it.

16. TheLawGiver

TheLawGiver New Member

You didn't "die" b/c you stunstick glitched into the wall therefore your death that followed does not equal NLR. Its like you getting stuck and I slay you to free you. I dont knowingly break rules, furthermore you attempts at attacking me or spike as admins is deplorable. What you are seeking is "Doing Whatever You Like" and the buck stops here. A few days ago me and spike had a "drug" operation going and you metagame'd and broke NLR just to be a total fuckhead. Aside from the display of pure hypocrisy it is evident that you are gunning for any figure of authority, I've seen you start shit with other admins over similar warped perceptions. This matter is pretty much closed, Scout if you wish to not look like a total fuckhead in front of the whole civilized world I suggest you look before you leap. Drop the matter, move on and get screenshots/demo otherwise this post is worthless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.