Spammer

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Frosty115, Feb 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frosty115

Frosty115 New Member

Alright, its 11:50PM EST and there is this guy that was originally named JetBloom spamming the balls off the server. his steam id is STEAM_0:1:3307510
    He was spamming both his mic and he was changing his name from DICK to HORSE like 5 times a second. I got a few screenshots:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope you respond quick, thanks!

2. Crouton

Crouton New Member

Heres some overkill ~Demo Coming
    Also ban the [KBC] havok Doom guy, he was the one who called jetboom and was doing the advert spam, the third pics shows him asking how to change names in the console so he can help

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Crouton

Crouton New Member

4. Janamill

Janamill New Member

I confirm this. Ill put up a screen shot if I have to. But I believe thats enough evidence. Also, Crouton I don't know whats wrong with you. But before I left you where being a serious fag, I mean you did abuse your advanced and killed me with a prop, and killed me for no reason with a mp5 after that, and tried to demote me. I did nothing. I know we may have started on the wrong foot (You kill me on accident or w/e I get pissed, ect.) but please don't be a fag. And if you continue Ill just demo always when your on.

5. Crouton

Crouton New Member

if you have a problem with me you can pm me in steam or pm me on forums or just make a SEPARATE ban request. Dont make a post that is full of lies and slander, go make a new thread with proof

6. Janamill

Janamill New Member

Oh, well I can see you still have a stick shoved up your ass. I guess Ill just demo everything.

7. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Please create a new thread if you wish to have a punishment put against another player, otherwise please do not argue here. Locked. Player was banned for 3 hours.

8. ben

ben <H1>Founder</H1>

This is jetboom the (leader of noxious net?), i think he got jealous that we had more players ;)

Perm Banned

Thanks Darkspider (darklandservers.com)

9. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

BB are on the way to becoming top ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.