Sonnington's [Frosty is Terry][Game Times]

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Crouton, Feb 9, 2008.

1. Crouton

Crouton New Member

They were all dming for no reason
    Heres the one of 200 kills and after "terry" rejoined to reset his kills
    Well well well it turns out terri is frosty. . . compare the ID's
    [​IMG]
    Heres the one before he reset his kills
    [​IMG]
    There were 6 of them
    [​IMG]
    Heres a pic of how long they were on so they cant pull the "i was on for bla bla bla hours"
    [​IMG]

2. Disast3r

Disast3r New Member

Re: Sonnington's [Frosty is Terry]

Well I just posted about this in another thread about this same incident. I've always known the Sonningtons and Frosty have been getting away with this crap. I'll post my thread again to clarify that an incident similar to this happened a week or so ago but it wasn't paid a lot of attention to. Maybe this one will make the admins realize these guys shouldn't be playing on the server?

http://www.bbroleplay.co.uk/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3092

Edit:
    Oh and right after Crouton left to post this, Frosty rejoined using his normal name. Here's a comparison between the IDs, in case it can't get any clearer.

[​IMG]

3. Crouton

Crouton New Member

Re: Sonnington's [Frosty is Terry]

Yeah but i made mine to SHOW that terry is frosty and that he tried to rejoin to reset his kills. Plus mine is just better with color codes and before and after :p

Edit: I posted game times

4. Craig

Craig New Member

Nice job guys I hope these minges get banned. Now all Ben has to work on is a script that auto bans after a certain amount of kills after a certain amount of time. That wouldn't be to hard would it?

UPDATE:
    The server just crashed and Jerry Sonnington had a total of 313 kills....
    [​IMG]

I think that might be a new record...
    Maybe, just maybe he'll get perma banned and we can all be happy.

5. Crouton

Crouton New Member

Heres an updated score table
    [​IMG]

6. Frosty115

Frosty115 New Member

Rejoined to reset my kills? I knew what i was doing was wrong, so i rejoined under my regular name of Frosty and decided to stop the DMing non sense. after i rejoined i spent an hour doing absolutely nothing but being DMed by cops and arrested and knocked out for no reason, with a KDR of like 13/10 after an hour and a half.

7. Crouton

Crouton New Member

You rejoined to reset your kills. Why else would you?

8. Frosty115

Frosty115 New Member

Read my post smart guy.

9. Crouton

Crouton New Member

Hello Jerry, I hope you enjoy your ban. Also 313 kills is a bad thing, it is a roleplay server and most of the people you killed were unarmed. Edited to remove some flaming

10. Crouton

Crouton New Member

You should have learned from your first ban, rejoining does not make it all better. You are of no help to this community and you should just leave.

11. Crouton

Crouton New Member

Go to a css server where you can fight. [BB] Roleplay is not a deathmatch server.

12. Crouton

Crouton New Member

Go make a separate ban thread and it doesn't mean much coming from someone who thinks its leet to dm on a roleplay server and has 300+ kills

13. Crouton

Crouton New Member

I could get 313 kills but i have more respect for the server and i would not ruin other people's rp when i could go get on css.

14. Max Tangergone

Max Tangergone New Member

lol there are so many ban requests on the forums for Jerry lol just ban him

15. Crouton

Crouton New Member

No i did not prop spam, i prop killed you in an attempt to curb the dm which didn't work at all so i stopped after that. Honestly if you were in my position where 3 people (however many) were dming and ruining everyone's rp and you were one of the only advanced players who could spawn props and doors would you at least attempt to stop them? And as soon as i realized it had to positive long term effects i stopped and tried other tactics.

If you didn't like the rp why didn't you leave?

16. Crouton

Crouton New Member

Yeah after i blocked your shop it had no effect so i removed it, then you go and crash the server.

17. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Disat3r and Crouton you have won my cookies in this sitatuion, They're all recieveing a monthly ban to cover the time. These will not be appealable, and When i see them or till ben gives me back the ability to, ill ban them.

18. Caldera3

Caldera3 New Member

dude even IF he came back he'd have some VERY VERY bad intentions!

19. Frosty115

Frosty115 New Member

I do not think i deserve a month ban... i think that crouton can actually agree that i was the least of their problems, although he'll probably just flame me down.

20. Craig

Craig New Member

Honestly, I will admit that I was the one that prop spammed all of those big metal things in the s6 bakery when Jerry was killing all those people. I felt that it was completely necessary because Jerry was just completely out of control. Me, and everyone else were sick of getting killed by these minge bags so I figured I would so something about it. I really don't think that Jerry or any of the Sonningtons can put up any argument because they obviously aren't role players. But seriously though I think its pathetic to DM in a role play server because they obviously suck so much at games like Counter-Strike: Source that they have to vent their anger somewhere else. :-\