-snipzzz-

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by PC Camp, May 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PC Camp

PC Camp New Member

-snip it-
    -wiz it-
    -abracadabra-
    -alakazam-
    -gone-

2. Stanley Kowalski

Stanley Kowalski New Member

Re: Toxicity -Abuses admin, abuses cop, abuses everything he can

I was on my way up to hack the mayor's keypad (me, Evander, and a couple other people were plotting against Ted), and then all of a sudden you kill me for absolutely no reason. I wasn't shooting at you, just riding up the elevator. My kick reason was something like "random CP killer", but since I typed out your whole name, it came out as "Camp". Also, it's not exactly my fault you got RSO errors.

brb getting screenshots

3. Doomsday

Doomsday New Member

11 variations of I, me and such in your post camp.

Now I'm going to apologize to those of you that this upsets but I have to get something of my chest.

PC CAMP - Get off your God complex. You're not as important as you think you are in my opinion and you have no reason to boost like you're hot shit. You displayed the most immaturity before and after this post, sploiting your way to revenge on Toxicity² when he was mayor. Stop trying to get Toxicity² banned and bad reputed, you will only damage what reputation you have left, if any.

I've said my peace, will leave it at that. I hope you two girls can sort this out.

4. Stanley Kowalski

I find PC's last sentence about me quite ironic, as when he was able to join he started throwing "fuck you"'s at me. Example:

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m243 ... CCamp2.png

You claim I "abuse everything I can", yet all you said was that I kicked you for killing me. Kicking someone for randomly killing me while I was roleplaying isn't exactly abusing everything. And again, how is it my fault you got RSOs? Most of your ban request seems to be based on the fact that you couldn't join again, which is not my fault.

And yet another thing. I said in chat "brb" because I was going to alt-tab out of Gmod and see if you really did make a ban request on me. And when I get back, I find that you killed me.

Very ironic that you made a ban request.

5. TIMBERLAND

TIMBERLAND New Member

PC Camp, calm down.

6. Boilrig

Boilrig BB Veteran

i got kicked when you were all in nexus when you guys broke in, i was on my way to the jail since i got a steam message about someone in jail, i go down toxicity and evander and someone else and since i follow the rule nexus=death to anyone who enters who is not a cp or the mayor. i kill you all then i get kicked cp abuse then something mean on the end of that i was offended from.

PS - PC Camp is one of the nicest people on this roleplay.

7. fakerz

fakerz New Member

getting a admin banned is not all that easy unless a superadmin is strict about even about the smallest abuse.

8. Stanley Kowalski

I'm pretty sure we had just killed you. I was talking with Evander and Ted right after we succeeded in bringing Ted's evil empire down, then all of a sudden you come back and mow us all down.

"i follow the rule nexus=death to anyone who enters who is not a cp or the mayor"

Since when do you kill like four people who are just standing there, talking?

I find it sad that my reputation as a subadmin is being tarnished because people think it's okay to randomly kill + break NLR.

9. PC Camp

PC Camp New Member

I have a fan! :eek:

Yea let's just drop this whole thread. I'm clearing it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.