Snipe's BB roleplay trial admin application 2 [0/3]

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Snypedbyme2, Feb 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snypedbyme2

Snypedbyme2 Guest

[DENIED] Snipe's BB roleplay trial admin application 2 [0/3]

BB roleplay sub admin application

Game name: |FP| Snipe U Out -JS- [EKA]

About myself: I am 16 years old, I have been active for at least a year and almost a month now, still love drinking soda, went from Sierra mist to Pepsi (FTW). I currently own a WII now, I have been playing different servers and I have donated $15 to one server. My favorite movie is currently Major Payne and I feel I have spent a good enough amount of time on the BB roleplay server to post about this again. I am very active on ventrilo, becoming less mingy on vent and Garrysmod.

Past Experience: Admin currently on a Garrysmod server.

Main server: 2 main servers, Sassilization deathrun, and BB roleplay.

Admin references:
    1.)
    2.)
    3.)
    4.)
    5.)

Sub admin references:
    1.)
    2.)
    3.)
    4.)
    5.)

Mapping/Lua experience: Currently no mapping, lua, or coding experience.

Post amount: Accurately 231 posts.

I have plenty of free time to spend on Garrysmod or whatever I please to do.

Side notes: I tried to get the admin refs this time and I hope somehow that this will pull through, but if it doesn't this time then I will probably gladly wait another month or 2 since the admins may have used up their refs already, wish me good luck, I hope myself that I don't get on your bad side, feel free to watch this fail if it does, and happy valentines day.

2. Snypedbyme2

Snypedbyme2 Guest

Reply please

3. jakethesnake

jakethesnake Pliers

I think he'd be good.

Except one question, do you have to be on vent somtimes to be a sub admin? I have no mic. :(

4. Crumpey

Crumpey New Member

Being on Ventrilo isn't compulsory in order to get Sub-Admin, but believe me, it makes one HELL of a difference. If you get to know the Admins, you'll have no problem whats so ever at getting 3 Admin references. To get a Admin reference you need to build respect, ventrilo is the most effective way of doing that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.