Sin Vida's Application for Top Gangster

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Sin Vida*, Sep 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sin Vida*

Sin Vida* Slayer of the Beast

Game Name : Sin Vida

About Yourself : I grew up in a small town called Williamsburg on an island in the mid-atlantic named Mawahaui. I lived with my mother and the corpse of my dead father. I was a single child in this household because my parents had an argument about how much a kid costs to raise. Normal days I have a routine which starts with me killing all the cockroaches in the cabinets because we have an infestation in our house. I said before that my father was dead the reason for this is because my mom knocked him out during an argument and roaches crawled into his mouth and down his throat causing him to choke. I left my home on an adventure to stop world hunger. I decided to trek to Africa and the fastest way to do that is to swim there, after all North America and Africa are only a foot away on the map so it cant be that far. I was greeted in Africa by the Africans who inhabited mud huts. I decided to live just like them and make my own mud hut. Eventually all of the Africans got jealous of my mud hut because it was so pimpin' that I had to abandon mission and go north to Asia. I'm at a checkpoint on my adventure while I make this and this is all I can say about myself for now.

Past Experience if you have any (All games is ok, however Gmod experience is best looked upon). : I have had a lot of experience as a gangster in the world, infact I have a person who can vouch for me. Tuorg was my wingman in the gangster world. Me and him both know that you can't get big alone and you have to be together to the top! (TTTT)

Requires atleast one Reference. : I got plenty, I talked to all the top dogs and people and I got the stuff you want.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Be able to spend at least 7 hours a week on the server. : If the RP ever come round I play a lot cause top gangster have lots of responsibilities to keep the town under control and I have to control my gangsters so they dont RDM and Shyeah.

Some time must have been spent on Vent. : I live in kinda a rural area so I can't really get into no air vents.

P.S. : If I get top gangster I want Halo and Flash to be my right and left hand men. I guess John and Bundt could be my legs and Teddi can be the torso so I could have a whole body but thats about it.

2. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

3. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

+1 ref

4. Zephyr1551

Zephyr1551 The Slayer of Bob

Sin for Top Gangster 11'

5. Kite

Kite Member

He's got the touch.

6. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

A+ pics look totally legit

7. Sleepydragn1

Sleepydragn1 Serious Business Since 08

8. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

+1 Admin Ref

333 needs a top gangsta like this around.

9. Halo

Halo [COLOR="lime"][/COLOR] :>

Me? Thanks :p

10. Sin Vida*

Sin Vida* Slayer of the Beast

Together to the Top dude.

11. flash31939

flash31939 Nightmare Sub Admin

Together to the Top.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.