Shaunster121 Sub-Admin Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Shaunster121, Jul 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shaunster121

Shaunster121 New Member

• Shaunster121/Shaun
    • STEAM_0:1:101482377
    • Server i am applying for: Surf

I think i should be accepted because although i am not MVP i feel like i know the other admins really well and i come on the server everyday for at least an hour. i love BB and its community and feel like i can help the community out more. i wanna be able to keep the trolls off of the server and keep the server a nice, friendly place for all. i have been admin on several servers before including ttt and deathrun and ive even owned my own deathrun server. i know how to use commands and i know the rules of the server and how to enforce them. thank you for reading and i hope i get to be part of the staff team!

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
  2. CrystalCastles

CrystalCastles Active Member

I personally think you should shoot for MVP first. I don't think you've caused any trouble, at least not from what I've seen. However, playing for an hour everyday isn't exactly a good reason to be admin. In fact I think the whole application kind of misses the point, as it is like many others posted before it. It's not about playing everyday, it's about how responsible/mature you act and how you react to those who aren't acting responsible or mature. To sum it up: MVP would be a safer bet as the admins can watch how you do without having to worry about any unnecessary ballpits, abuse of power etc.

3. Shaunster121

Shaunster121 New Member

i have decided to close my app and apply for mvp instead

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.