Server:[BB]Stranded[Fixed!] 2xGuys havin Fun

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by garret110, Feb 25, 2008.

1. garret110

garret110 New Member

Hi,

iam here to tell you, if this is really youre server:
    http://www.game-monitor.com/GameServer/ ... Fixed.html
    (garrys mod server with mod stranded > IP:75.125.220.247:27015)

steam ids+username:
    1.El Asso Wipe 0:0:6481887
    2.DiRtYDoZeN12 0:1:15966931

demo+screens at:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FCIXBSCZ

As you can see on the demo, these guys were trying to kill us with the workbenches and the others were just trying to defend themself.
    To make it short they planted tree seeds under everyones house, stole workbenches and killed people with them.
    Also they set someone's house, with was made out of wood, under fire.

There is not much footage on demo, if you want i can record more if they come back and harrase more...
    A guy named Frank was online (admin) and everyone were at peace but as soon as he left , they started to make us suffer ... :eek:

Thats all, im just requesting a perm ban cause these guys ruin the game.

2. Toaster

Toaster New Member

I have screenshots also.

As you can see there are many people trapped, and the fences are owned by him.
    [​IMG]

He even told us to fight to the death to determine who gets out.
    [​IMG]

EDIT:

Someone named General Usurus (Steam ID: 0:1:2298419) set fire to my house right before it was finished being built.

[​IMG]

You can see him taunting me after I got pissed and yelled at him asking why he did that. He responds saying "Why is the sky blue?" "Why do birds sing?" "ITS A MYSTERY!"

As you can see I got pretty upset about it. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Hydroxyl

Hydroxyl New Member

This will be one of my top priority's to look at for Wednesday. I have three finals tomorrow that demand my immediate attention. But General Ursus will be getting a hefty ban, he's been nothing but a minge every time he plays. I'm thinking a week? Is that acceptable with everyone? Ben?

4. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris New Member

Month. They do this often I've banned them fora week, came back.

5. dirtydozen12

dirtydozen12 New Member

If your talking about me then you're very much mistaken. I've never been banned nor have I fucked around on the server such as I was last night. If you're talking about "general" then i can believe what you're saying. I enjoy playing on this server but when my skills get erased I find it very discouraging because all of my hard work has gone down the drain. I'm sure if Hydroxyl remembers playing on the server with me that he wont remember me causing a bit of trouble at all. This situation started because a player with the name "wonder" in his name thought it would be funny to plant hundreds of trees on the outside of my house. The last thing I would like to make clear is that I was working alone and with no body else and as annoying as El Asso Wipe was when he was in the game, I find it very childish for you to throw his name in here like he did anything wrong beside prop kill just like you were or anyone else in the room was doing last night. You should think about what you post next time, I'm not defending El Asso Wipe but you have his name up here with no proof of anything except your winy forum post asking for perm bans is quite ignorant.

6. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

7. Toaster

Toaster New Member

I'm not trying to question the way you guys run your server, but I feel that if you were to be less lenient and permanently ban people that repeatedly do stuff like this, it would help out your server a lot. I know you don't want to lose less players by banning people but you're actually going to lose more people that have to put up with that kind of stuff, that's why me and my brother stopped playing on your roleplay server, every time we'd go on it there would be the same group of people ruining the game, and even when they got caught doing it they would be back very soon.

8. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

BBRP is still being made, stuff like Permenant CP roster will come into effect I think, and stuff like that which will help the server.

9. AlbelTrakcovish

AlbelTrakcovish Uber Special Person

wow kaiden this is about stranded lawls you guys bring rp into a stranded ban request lawl, but i agree, admins be less leinient

10. TracesofGrace

TracesofGrace New Member

I was on last night (for a short time, had to eat after joining >: ( dang! )

Anyways, I didnt see dirtydozen doing anything wrong. In fact he seemed more of a victim than a minge. He asked me to fix the tree and fence situation that wonder had blocked up his home with.

El Asso wipo wasnt on at that time, but he has always been a minge when I have seen him on. So I dont doubt that he was up to something.

Also, this is a message to all that build wooden houses,
    You should build a metal fence as a house first, then put your wood fence on the inside so is to protect from possible arrsonists. Just a tip.
    We dont perma ban, unless for SERIOUS issues. I.E. we dont perma ban for someone destroying someones props or prop killing.
    Permas are handed out for issues like hacking, consecutive bans, or other serious things demed by ben and the other admins.

I understand how you feel, but we are not going to perma-ban every person that desides to dm or steal peoples props. Not that we wont punish them with a good kick-ban but a perma is really just a last resort, not the usual punishment.

As for the rp server, I think it was mentioned before that we are aware of the rp server and is "chaos". We plan that the new BBRP will fix the majority of problems.

11. dirtydozen12

dirtydozen12 New Member

i saw BAM making his house like that and it looked pretty good tbh. And there was someone in the room earlier today when we were playing stranded on the moon map and he had a bind that allowed him to spam the room by dropping resources but the weird thing was that he didnt have any resources to drop. All of the iteams said "0" and frank only did a 60min ban. Might want to look into that cause i would consider that almost like a tyoe if hack.

12. Hydroxyl

Hydroxyl New Member

Ah I'm going to just work hardcore on the Lua scripting starting Wednesday, I'm going to hopefully be eliminating a lot of the minge problems so just bear with it until then guys...

13. AlbelTrakcovish

AlbelTrakcovish Uber Special Person

I don't know if its a problem on your server but some people on other servers can get guns by right clicking them, please remove the guns totaly

14. dirtydozen12

dirtydozen12 New Member

i tried and that doesnt work