[S6], [SR], Spike and his goons.

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Limezor, Apr 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Limezor

Limezor New Member

Okay, first off I don't have any problem with what [SR] was going to do (make a huge base rebelling or whatever) but then things got ugly. Second of all, I thought Spike was a good guy and all, but I guess not.

It all started this afternoon when I ran into this huge fort in Sector 6, which belonged to the [S6] clan but I assume it later became the [SR] clan although I might be wrong. I asked if I could join, just for fun. I did, but soon I had to get off my comp. I came back later to find the fort still there, but now I was not allowed in and "If you were part of the clan you would know the keypad code". I didn't mind and I asked if I could rejoin but they said "NO!!". They then started shooting at me. I got really pissed off so I admit I broke the rules and made a ramp on top of their gate. I didn't do anything, just got into the base, and walked around. I got shot again and apparently its banable to propserf 3 meters up but not to repeatedly DM and minge. A couple of admins interrogated me, but I just told them what happened and nothing much happened.

I got off the computer once more, and came back a couple of hours before writing this and got on GMOD again. I came back to find Spike and the [SR] clan (I'm not sure if [SR] and [S6] are related, but I think they are) blocking off the Hotel with a gate, kicking people who did very little and just being really bad. Here is the console that I copied:

[/quote]

2. blackopunit2

blackopunit2 New Member

yup i was there too blackopunit2 although i dont have a screenshot or watever i was arrested as a cp and stuff and i think an admin was on biff johnston or watever so i was yellin at the admins to do something bu then my game crashed =(

EDIT: oh wait i was kicked for wanting justice THEN my game crashed look for blackopunit2
    EDIT: idk if admins could hear me when i was arrested but i was tellin em to do something just ask me questions ill GLADLY answer for you

3. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Biff is AFK, as am I, (On the server).

But wow at that.. how many people did he kick? 12+ I say.

I also have shots of him prop dm'ing and trapping, building etc, but we'll see where this goes.

4. [!!Rawr!!]

[!!Rawr!!] New Member

Alright, so first of all SR and S6 are VERY different, SR was created because S6 is just a gang that breaks rules, SR was going to be a RP "fight aginst the mayor" type thing so I decided to make a little base, ((the base didn't block any entrences or exits, there was a keypad and two buttons I made sure I wasn't prop blocking)) also Lime cut out parts of the convo and highlighted the Worst parts of the thing.

Look:Limezor: (OOC) Spike I think its a little too late to redeem yourself. Stop trying to save your skin, it won't work. A
    Headhunterz | EliteACE15 Leader: (OOC) good job at douching
    [BB]Spike Revolver[SR][Leader]: (OOC) see what i mean?
    Got Green?: (OOC) cyber bullet
    Boilrig: (OOC) shutup spike is good
    Boilrig: (OOC) hes fine
    Gate Hopper: (OOC) lol spike i think is doing better than you, your just being a fag

Only SR is on my side?? I don't think so....

SR was ment to be an evil rule breaking society?

BB]Spike Revolver[SR][Leader]: (OOC) SR will still continue, it will NOT! be a DM fest
    Got Green?: (OOC) cyber cna i have my job back
    [BB]Spike Revolver[SR][Leader]: (OOC) Anyone who DM in SR are kicked

nope.....

So, How many people did I kick? maybe 4 I just kicked the same people over and over again because they wouldn't stop and since I don't have the power to ban.... As most admins know, It's hard to deal with these things and it takes time to work out problems, Got Green and Lime did nothing to help, they just sat there and said "fuck you spike" "go suck your moms dick" "your a fag" so yeah, I kicked them and think I had the right to...........and by "Down Talking me" i ment "you probly have spikes balls in your mouth right now nick" and things like that....

Yeah, I couldn't anwser all of theyre question at the same time and if you look at the whole thing, everyone goes back to normal, the props are deleted the Dming stops.....I created this?? No, not me....I created SR but I didn't start dming wildly or telling my men to go kill everyone they see on the streets.....

So, everything worked out, I fixed all the problems, SR isn't a Dming group....Do you think i should have my Sub-admin removed?? if so then thats fine, but me and someother people know that I did the right thing and tryed my hardest to keep the situation under controll

((I do admit to trapping the mayor, but as an rp...we were holding him for ransom we were RPing though....))

5. Perry

Perry The best guy ever

Sorry to dissapoint you. This thread is useless without screenshots of the console.
    Writing can be edited, for example:

Spike didnt say it, but its there. I think Teddi will probably say the same, so Screenshots please?

6. Corran

Corran Active Member

Well, this is an interesting Ban thread .. o_O

Meh, Ramp has no opinion until evidence is found.

7. Limezor

Limezor New Member

Unfortunately I didn't take any screen shots, but all of the people who were abused by Spike will back me up. Also, the only person swearing was Got Green, but that was maybe 2 times and you swore right back at him.

All in all Spike, you can say what you want but I have my doubts that everyone will go back to start loving you again (assuming they ever were).

8. TitzyMeow

TitzyMeow New Member

Things you require to even have the ban request looked at;

A clear screenshot of the scorebored if the case is for Deathmatching.
    A clear shot of the console. (Note, cropped console images will not be accepted, it must be the full screen) You need to have a sceenshot, not copy paste like you were doing, because you cut out the parts where people were against you.
    A demo although is not required, without one, things will take longer to process.
    Skewed/Hazy/Blurred Screenshots will not be accepted. They must be untouched, apart from adding size point 4 lines to underline areas. Scribbles covering the console will not be accepted.
    The estimated time of abuse (please convert this to GMT, we don't auto know what timezone you live in). None. "Afternoon" doesn't count.
    If you do edit a screenshot yourself to attempt to get someone banned, expect to be perm banned from ALL [BB] Servers and the forum. You don't have any screenshots
    Dont paste copy and paste logs, they wont get looked at.

Without following these, don't expect your ban request to be looked at. We wont look at it. Dont complain when you see no admins posting.

9. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

10. TitzyMeow

TitzyMeow New Member

1. [SR] and [S6] ARE IN NO WAY RELATED.

2. I don't have the time because I find most of this rediculous(sp**), but yesterday when YOU PROP SURFED, which you admitted to and I have sceen shots of you admitting if you start to deny, and that was into the [S6] clan when scoutking got upset at you, so he killed you and you left for your soccer game before we (bob smackalof and I) figured out who needed to be kicked, to be fair.

3. You have absolutely no qualified evidence except your crummy, copy and pasted, console message which is obviously edited to leave out the positive evidence.

4. When I was saying Spike wasn't doing his job about the prop block, that wasn't his door/it wasn't him prop blocking, I meant on that one single thing, the rest of the time he was. AND, immediatly after I asked him to get the door removed he did.

5. A pop-up keeps on coming up on my computer saying my mouse is running out of batteries, I ignored it about 50 times, literally. And when I was on the server at the time all of this was going on, it ran out and I didn't have any batteries at home so I kicked myself because all you need to be able to do that is type.

And I'm pretty much done. As you can see the only admin response to this is going to be the quoting of the Ban Request Rules.

11. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

This ban is INVALID i believe...

First you are kinad dumb and didnt get screenshots

So copy and paste = FAIL

If you had screenies of the prop blocking prop dming the abusive kickng and screenshots of the console it would work

But this thread is really bad

12. [Gaben]

[Gaben] New Member

I think our little rebellion was a pretty legit one. You gotta trust us, it was in the spirit of RP!

13. scoutking

scoutking New Member

Lime we told you to leave us alone but you keep breaking in and nlr so we had to shoot you. (not one of us went over the dm limet so do not even go their) also s6 and sr have no relations all we where doing where rping in a little fort. you broke the nlr and prop surfed the wall (you been a trouble so we asked you to leave, you said "LOL IM JUST WALKING AROUND" we told you one last time you did nothing so we killed you) Lime your just mad because you abused advance and did not get your way. If you really wanted in the base you should of asked me nicely to join.

14. Craig

Craig New Member

[attachment=0:679gahi3]Gimmie_a_break.jpg[/attachment:679gahi3]

15. X<>GREEZY<>X

X<>GREEZY<>X New Member

No 3rd person plz.

16. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

You know it's real, i.e

Code:
    Too many vertex format changes in frame, whole world not rendered
    Wouldn't be faked, people wouldn't think to include it, but meh.

17. [ENM]Vikez

[ENM]Vikez New Member

FYI: He could have just edited the parts where spike said something or where the people involved spoke an left the rest of the console. I also got spikes side of the story. He says you edited it. Theres an easy way to find out though, just check the console logs.

18. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Locked and unsuccesful. I said don't post logs. I havent bothered looking. I dont intend to.

Screenies/demos otherwise, forget it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.