Ridiculous ban

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Xandrah2, Jul 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

I was banned for 2 days by Dan for Framing admin for ban, admin disrespect, mingebaging
    and I think that's ridiculous because of a few things...

1. Tools admitted to kicking me so it's not a frame
    2. I never disrespected you personally Dan until you started flaming me.
    3. mingebaging? where's your proof? and where's a real word?

STEAM_0:0:14303932

So I think you just banned me because you're friends with tools as shown by your posts against me in all the threads I've made about him... And I mean no disrespect but come on you can't do that it's retarded to ban me for disrespecting an admin who has shown me nothing but contempt... How am I supposed to respect someone who:
    plays favorites
    doesn't enforce rules
    has kicked me for a bad reason
    can not spell

and over all has just been a jerk to me. How am I supposed to respect Tools with all of that?

Edit: And I don't want to see any non sub/full admin post or people who are here to flame me or Noobie/Katie(All that'll do is start flaming)

once more in other words NO FLAMING

2. BlackDog

BlackDog FUMUKU, shall rise again

Take your ban and deal with it, it could have been much worse with the crap youve been pulling as of late. Take 2 days to get your mind straight, then come back with a new attitude and fresh RP ideas and just have some fun on the server.

3. Katie<3

Katie<3 New Member

It is 2 days. Not a perma. Just sleep through it if you have nothing else to do.

4. Xandrah2

I do believe I asked you not to post here.

5. Dan

Dan Active Member

I'm surprised it took him so long to realize he was banned

Are you denying admin disrespect? Me, and a few others feel quite disrespected...

6. Xandrah2

I felt disrespected when you were flaming me and again if you haven't read my post I can not respect tools after what he's done. And I apologized to Kaiden also the reason it took me so long to realize it is because after the crash I did some other stuff...

PS. What about the other stuff huh? What about the framing? and the "mingebagging"? You said nothing of those just the disrespect.

One last thing about the disrespect if I have to respect you even after you've insulted me repeatedly then there's something wrong here...

7. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

I believe him wanting the box, was "Having Fun" and that to stop it, you could have just arrested him for robbery instead of kicking him for "being annoying" because that would be "ruining his fun." (lets see if you can understand what I'm getting at).

It is only 2 days, and I'm sure he'll live, but that's just my view of that situation.

8. Xandrah2

That has made me realize what all of this really is about...

I was set up! Tools kicked me because he knew I would post a ban request where he could turn it on me saying that I was framing him for a ban! But in reality all this was was an elaborate ploy to get me banned! And now I know it for what it really is and am even more angry about it and request that something be done about it!

9. Xandrah2

Oh in case you didn't know Kaiden

Xan? Framing admin for ban, admin disrespect, mingebaging STEAM_0:0:14303932 Wed, 09 Jul 2008 11:13:16 CDT [BB]Dan

Yes that is me

10. Ben Pyre

Ben Pyre New Member

Yeah it is you quit trying to frame Tools he is a good admin.

11. Xandrah2

your not an admin don't post without evidence

12. Ben Pyre

Ben Pyre New Member

I may not be an admin but I have rped (something you cant do :)) with Tools and he is a great rper. He got accepted for admin because of that fact so stop trying to frame him.

13. Ben Pyre

Ben Pyre New Member

Also my evidence is watching you whine on all your topics and didnt you get banned for "trying to frame him"? I rest my case

14. Xandrah2

You're an idiot get out of my thread...
    " Framing admin for ban, admin disrespect, mingebaging " did you miss that part?

Edit: I got banned for trying to frame him because I stood up for myself after a wrongful kick because Tools decided to ruin my fun...

15. Xandrah2

Also I rp all the time noob I rped with Tox soon before Tools kicked me for the reason he did whether that was petty revenge, setting me up for a ban, or something else I don't know... Oh and by the way you're a terrible rper I know you're one of the ones I scammed because you're one of the ones who broke nlr the most about it coming in second to LimiLim

16. Xandrah2

One more thing
    Edit: for got to put here: Tools admitted to kicking me so IT'S NOT A FRAME! A frame would be if I just came on the forums posted a ban request say Tools kicked me with no screenshots or it actually happening but it happened and he admitted to it so that means it's not a frame!

I was doing something else and that was having fun playing until he kicked me and got me banned for "trying to frame him" just to let you know Bob :p

And
    Why would I get someone banned for arresting me for a totally legitimate reason? I was stealing something from the mayor so if I had gotten arrested it would've been fine... but getting kicked no not fine...

17. Ben Pyre

Ben Pyre New Member

uhhh no thats my evidence and you are overreacting its a game.

18. Ben Pyre

Ben Pyre New Member

uhhh xandrah I never got scammed by you because I knew you scammed, because all you did was adverted guns and poeple kept saying that you scammed in ooc. So no your lying. Im a terrible rper? like I said before you sat there and adverted scamming everyday. I dont feel like arguing anymore good luck with your un ban

19. Xandrah2

Good get out and stay out...

20. Dan

Dan Active Member

Last night when Tools told me this on vent I lol'ed so hard

Yes it's a conspiracy we're all in on it and out to get you.

I think your unbanned idk if I did it right now stop whining.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.