Release Dates

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by chewy1993, Oct 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chewy1993

chewy1993 Member

It is getting pretty bad now.

Update: next week(next month and only half)
    Other half of update: next week(Reversion to old mode/new server)
    New server:monday(not yet...)

If developers do not want to stick with release dates, don't give them. As you can see, many people get fed up with it and LEAVE, possibly never to come back. I haven't been on since a week ago, because you can't RP alone. When I make a program, I don't release it until it is COMPLETELY done and out of beta. Releasing half of an update got rid of pretty much 100% of everyone. It restricted alot, and didn't have much to offer other than expensive, pretty guns, and of course broken classes. At first, people played, but lost interest because of lack of special jobs other than walking around(citizen). Chef is broken, no cps are on, no CAs are on, etc.

2. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

People demanded the update, so what was made was put on the server.

The new server should have been here today, hopefully within 48 hours we'll have a new server hosting the classic BBP. Release dates are generally estimates, they can change at any time.

The hosters said they were missing certain parts for the rig or something, which they expected on Monday. They haven't got it yet I presume so they can't set it up.

/thread

3. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Considering I havent seen you here for along time, get your facts correct first before ranting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.