RaZoRaK Sub-Admin Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by RaZoRaK, Mar 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RaZoRaK

RaZoRaK Active Member

• Name - RaZoRaK
    • SteamID - STEAM_0:1:78996365
    • Server(s) you wish to apply for whatever role - I would like to apply for Sub-Admin on [BB] Surf.
    • Why you think you should be <Sub-Admin>. - First off, [BB] Surf is my favorite server on Garry's Mod and it's the only server that I play regularly on. I usually talk in chat quite often, except for recently because my headset broke, and I try to be the voice of reason when any kind of situation happens. I have been playing on the server for a few months now and I am a pretty decent surfer. I have no previous experience as an admin on any other servers, but I feel like I'm ready for the task. I'm requesting Sub-Admin because I feel that I don't need full admin abilities to keep things in order. I would not abuse my powers because I know how annoying it is when admins use their powers wrongfully and it is one of the things that keeps me away from playing on other servers. I would focus mainly on helping with mic-spammers and other annoying players. I am not very involved in the forums, in fact this is my first forum post. I never usually get into any type of forums very much but if I become a Sub-Admin, I would definitely make an effort to be more involved with the forums.
    Considering that I have only been playing on the server for a few months, I understand if I am not accepted and it will not effect me playing on the server. I may or may not be able to play on the week days, but I will definitely be on during the weekends. Thanks for reading!

Last edited: Mar 20, 2016
  2. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Hey, welcome firstly. Main thing that stood out for me was when you're available. Generally we'd expect admins to be on most days including week days, even if only for an hour or so. If you feel you'll only be around on the weekends that probably won't be enough for admin unfortunately.

3. RaZoRaK

RaZoRaK Active Member

I understand your concern with that. I will most likely be able to go on for an hour or two for most of the week, although there may be a couple of days where I can't be on during the week. I will do my absolute best to be on as much as I usually am. But again, it is perfectly understandable if you deny me because of this.

4. |)ef@ult

|)ef@ult New Member

Im Bill Cosby, and I approve this message. <3
    :D (i say givem a chance man!)

5. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

At this time we don't really feel comfortable giving you a staff position yet from what we've seen as of far so we've declined you for now. Do feel free to apply again in the future though!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.