RaZoRaK Sub-Admin Application #2

Discussion in 'Denied' started by RaZoRaK, Jul 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RaZoRaK

RaZoRaK Active Member

*Name: RaZoRaK
    *SteamID: STEAM_0:1:789963658
    *Server: [BB] Skill Surf
    *Reason: I believe I would make a good Sub-Admin for a few reasons. First of all, I have a lot of time on my hands, especially right now because it's summer, which means I can play for quite a while each and every day. The primary server I play on, [BB] Skill Surf, always has it's fair share of mic spammers and generally annoying players. I would like to be able to help deal with these people so that the rule abiding players can have a positive experience on our servers and in our community. I have almost no experience as an admin/moderator on any other server or game, but I am confident that I have learned what it's all about and how to fairly punish players. I am currently 16 as of early July and I have a low punishment history. I've been a playing for quite a few months now and since the community is so great and surfing on [BB] Servers is so fun, I will not be leaving anytime soon. I appreciate the chance to be a member of the staff on my favorite gaming community.

NeverReady likes this.
  2. CPT

CPT New Member

I don't post on the forums but I'm making my first post because I strongly agree with this application.

He's online, well-behaved, and one of the first I hear in-game to respond to mic spammers.

3. AppleBumpkin

AppleBumpkin New Member

RaZoRak is a very responsible play in my mind. I think he also has a great personality. Very helpful and nice to everyone.

4. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

This is a pretty tough one. While no one has anything bad to say about you recently, people don't quickly forget the past, and how you acted towards some admins earlier in the year. There's a general consensus you could possibly make a good admin, but a lack of proof to back it up. I think for now just continue playing, and get more involved in the community with reporting abusers etc, and can look at re-applying in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.