Razer

Discussion in 'Rant Section' started by Kaiden, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

There was a flood?

2. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Yes and it affected Western Digitals factory / warehouses causing the sudden influx of pricing. If you came onto Mumble once in a while we talk about things like these.

3. Perry

Perry The best guy ever

I thought this thread was about Razer.

I'll jump in to say I've had an OCZ mouse for the past couple years, fits my hand perfectly and hasn't broken, completely intact with no issues. The mouse wheel rubber hasnt even started to erode, which was what happened with my last logitech mouse. (I use scroll for jumping in almost every game) I think they discontinued there "gaming" accessory range though, you may find some on amazon.

4. Teddi

It's still mainly about Razer, however Bundt took offence to people comparing them to Apple like products considering their price and what they do.

5. King Cole

King Cole Active Member

ಠ_ಠ

6. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Japan bad country

7. Pot Ducky

Pot Ducky Hurf Durf,

Go sucka vaginaas cheeze dicks faze

8. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

For an ontopic update,

I dunno. It's still cutting out. I've had to dismantle my mouse 3 times. The first was due to middle mouse double clicking when you single click (trust me that gets annoying fast), then right click double clicking. Now the sensor on the bottom will just randomly stop responding. I've read quite a few complaints about this recently. I'm going to stick to Logitech I think, Steelseries I heard just as bad things about while Logitech are generally reliable and well made.

Still, while I'm trying to save money I can't really fork out money for a new mouse, so I'm stuck with this broken one. Always fun. Generally the only times it's a serious problem is FPSs'. Imagine you're in the middle of a fight and your mouse stops responding for 4 seconds, GG right? Most other genres I can get over it pretty quickly, although in an MMO in a fast paced game it'll still screw me over completely.

It is a shame, like I wrote before, as I really like the finish, size and general appearance of the mouse. But I doubt I'll buy another Razer after so many problems I've encountered with this. (I also doubt it's due to the numpad, razer Naga is basically a deathadder with the additional keys).

9. Teddi

Why not contact Razor and ask if you can send it in for repair free of charge? I have no idea what the warranty on Razor products is though but it may still be worth a shot.

10. Bundt

Bundt DJ Pauly D MVP

It's prob a defective one. It might be a different area where it was manufactured then the US versions, i'm not sure, but you can't say that all are going to be like that because your one mouse was shit. As I said my other mouse is in it's 5thish year, and my current mouse is brand new (1 yr).

Honestly if your used to how the razer mice feel you might find logitech mice meh quality like I do.

11. King Cole

King Cole Active Member

On the other hand, I've used both, and MUCH prefer Logitech mice.

12. Teddi

I've used both. Unless the design is really funky and odd I find my hand tends to adjust to a new mouse within a few days (or hours even).