Raging Hormones ban ...

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by digitalkila, Jul 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. digitalkila

digitalkila New Member

Well i have him doing a lot of stuff against the rules... heres the 4 videos i got. you decide what to do with him.

User Name: Raging Hormones
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:5411191

#1 Hid little laser show in town square which lagged a bit and wasn't rp and was annoying.

http://www.xfire.com/video/d0d6/

#2 Wasn't annoying but is a form of prop surfing.

http://www.xfire.com/video/d0d8/

#3 Prop surfing again plus Prop dming

http://www.xfire.com/video/d0da/

#4 Random prop spawning of explosives in subway.

http://www.xfire.com/video/d0db/

SOOO YEAH... admins do w/e you want not my decision.

2. Hex-Valentine

Hex-Valentine New Member

Lmao the videos of me putting the Fail Sign next to him. Yea he prop killed me, I tried to get the admins to listen to me while they were in-game but they paid no attention to him doing it >.>...

3. digitalkila

digitalkila New Member

yeah. you prop killed me also later that day :D. but its chill.......

4. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

"Hex" is Raging?

(What's with people and using random, totally different names, assuming it's you).

5. digitalkila

digitalkila New Member

No.. hex isn't hormones.. its a different situation. doesnt matter. i have no video of hex. moving on about HORMONES.. :D

6. Hex-Valentine

Hex-Valentine New Member

I've been prop killing people with a contest machine, its a cage full of props, three props have thrusters. You pay 250T to go inside, if you last for ten seconds, you win 10,000T. I wouldn't consider it real prop killing though based on the fact that its voluntarily.

7. digitalkila

digitalkila New Member

i wont go on about it. i drop down from the sign above your thing and then you grabed 1 of your props and throw it at me. no reason to go on about it. its over. i dont mind.

8. Raging Hormones

Raging Hormones Ban'd

#1. Maybe you should have said remove it instead of trying to back stab me by not saying anything and posting this. You can see by the video that people enjoyed it because they gathered around it. By the way you may want to download SVN to fix the error and lazer problems. Then it wont mess with your frame rate as much. Im really not sure why you cant see my player model I was the bald advanced person at the time.

#2. Prop Surfing - Standing under a prop and physguning it to make it move you to un reachable places. Lifting me up 1 foot off the ground is not prop surfing. And it was my "Crouch Jumper 3000"

3#. I did Hex a favor by killing him because thats a form of harrassment and as some of you know I got banned 30 Years for it. I had alread contacted every admin on the server but they were afk. (This video is so funny though. Lmao)

4#. You may want to use Fraps because you cant even tell the owner on the explosives.

I make pointless crap sometimes. It amuses people. If someone complains about it then I remove it. Maybe if you spent more time playing the game and less time making videos and stabbing people in the back then you might have known that.
    I wouldnt be suprized if you had ventrilo recordings also.

This ban request and the other 2, maybe more because you seem to like to try to frame everyone is just a waste of time. You should add this thread to the other failed requests.

9. Hex-Valentine

Hex-Valentine New Member

Raging being an asshole... as always. He just thinks hes so cool over the internet.

10. mrarcade

mrarcade New Member

This guys annoying, he dms, prop surfs, flames like crazy and is just an all around idiot. Earlier in the server I had just respawned and was walking down the street, I had not killed him once the entire day when all the sudden I was shot and killed, I asked him why he did it and his excuse was that "all I do is dm". Does him thinking that all I do is dm grants him the right to kill me, therefore making him a dmer? I really hate this guy and wish he'd leave. Heres a pic of him doing what he does best.

11. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

1# it doesn't matter if it amuses people it's not rp and against the rules. And just because people gather around it doesn't mean they like it...

2# again it doesn't matter what it was or that it was only 1 foot off of the ground it's not rp and against the rules.

3# If he was harassing you then you take SS and post them in a ban thread not propkill him so again IT'S AGAINST THE RULES.

4# Sure you can it's clear to me at least maybe you're vision is just bad... :p It may be a bt blurry but I could tell.

By the way all of your points are now destroyed I win.

Edit: Oh and thanks for this

How about you spend less time making pointless crap and learn to rp?

12. Raging Hormones

Raging Hormones Ban'd

Lawls Epic Fail.

Go figure 15 minutes after posting this thread Digital got kicked by Tools for Using the chair exploit to get into an apartment room.

Lets see.. Making pointless crap or Breaking the rules by using bannable exploits.

Next time you want to try and spam ban requests try to not do something bannable yourself.

13. Raging Hormones

Raging Hormones Ban'd

I've never even seen you in game unless you go by another name. And I know that I didnt say "All I do is DM" because you can clearly tell by thoese videos that I build more than DM.

Not once have I been kicked for going over the dm limit. Unless you have some sort of legit screen shot of me saying this crap then I'd advise you to stop lying and get out of this thread.

14. Raging Hormones

Raging Hormones Ban'd

Sorry I forgot to add that Multiple admin saw my disco box and didnt mind it.
    Dan and I both played with the Crouch Jumper 3000
    And Hex recently got banned during this thread.

I get admin to come to all the things I make to see if they aprove.

Now if you excuse me I'm going to go play Crysis now.

15. angry biker

angry biker Detective

lol, i can remember you last night randomly killing rageing a few times for no reosn at all.

16. Hex-Valentine

Hex-Valentine New Member

Doesn't matter if the admins approve, maybe if you read the rules you'd notice the message that states No admins can make exceptions.

17. BlackDog

BlackDog FUMUKU, shall rise again

Doesn't matter if the admins approve, maybe if you read the rules you'd notice the message that states No admins can make exceptions.[/quote:3oe65qsy]

Which is why the exception point should be removed, as it is up the admin at the time dealing with the situation to determine whether or not the activity will improve RP or hinder it. "I still have permission from Ben to build my Bus from before this was added :p "

Edit 1: "Rules are written on scraps of paper, paper decays, as does the ink that was used to write them, and as do the minds of those who thought them. No rule is absolute in its integrity, and no rule will suffice the needs in which it was created for. Thus no rule can be upheld in everyway, as with the paper, the mind and the ink, the rule decays, and holes form within itself."

I have no idea why i wrote the above edit, it just sounded cool in my head

18. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

But you see making pointless crap is breaking the rules... and it doesn't matter if he was banned his evidence still stands against you

BlackDog there's a reason why the exception point is there... it's so that admins other than ben can't just do what ever they want with no rules to stop them it's because of this rule that people can't do things like what Raging is trying to do and get away with it and so that people can't just use the " 'insert admin name here' said it was okay " And these rules are not in fact on paper therefor they do not deteriorate so shut it.

19. BlackDog

BlackDog FUMUKU, shall rise again

That last little quote wasnt ment to mean anything, and somone who has reached the status of a respected full admin should have the right to wave a few rules now and then for the purpose of bettering RP

20. mrmagoo

mrmagoo New Member

I always see this guy abusing advanced -.-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.