Proof

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Vivalagore, Feb 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vivalagore

Vivalagore New Member

I am not going to go on about it, you're a dick, first of all you punish me when we are the ones being abused by a gang of fucking underage faggots, all they do is come online vote themselves cop and dm and abuse, they talk shit about not being able to get banned and spam you on steamchat i assume to ban people.

If you want to have a bunch of kiddies control you then thats fine diptshit you have no self respect, heres the proof but i bet you wont do a thing.
    Enjoy leeching money from a bunch of kids who will lose interest in the near future while real Rpers are left to eat shit.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Suck my balls buddy.

2. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

This was for Will Yes? And what was the viva comment about where you "Impersinated" Ben?

Otherwise ill give Will a day ban.

3. Vivalagore

Vivalagore New Member

Sorry for getting pissed but three of these guys were abuseing me and most of them are the ones i posted, ben also has these people on his friends list and they said "UR GETTIN BANNED NOW!!"

Even though everyone knew they were acting like mingebags and abuseing, they were trying to get me banned because i was the only guy telling them to stop acting like dickheads.
    They then started to blame me for them being demoted even though everyone else was voteing them off, they also got demoted about 12 times but used advanced to make themselves CP again.

Not only that but they were making up stuff to ben to get me banned, he came online and ragdolled me and threw me on the train tracks and unragdolled me and i died, rinse and repeat for no reason at all.

I assume their his friends now by how fast he came online, i also reported people to him before and he didnt do anything (Mich etc)

They were saying i was pretending to be ben for no reason, just making up shit when from that screenshot shows they are talking out their asses, i am banned now even though i did nothing.

A few people even said "why was he banned?" and some people i know on the server like Jay, Gene and Rikky were asking why i was banned for nothing.. but ben ignored them.

That's all.

4. Teddi

I will unban you.

5. Vivalagore

Vivalagore New Member

Thanks alot :)

6. Teddi

Solution and ban handed out. Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.