Pitch blac23 Sub-Admin app

Discussion in 'Denied' started by pitchblac23, Jul 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pitchblac23

pitchblac23 New Member

well i been thinking about doing this for a while but i didnt really know how to go about finding my steamid but here goes :p i know a lot of people know me on the surf server i know all the other sub-admins/admins and ive noticed theres not a lot of supervision in the early morning late night and seeing that im on from 1am to 4am from time to time i feel i could help monitor the server during these hours

• Pitch blac23
    • STEAM_0:1:28820478
    • BB_Surf
    • im usually on pretty late on the weekdays and most of the time on the weekends when im not working. most of the time i usually only see 1-2 sub-admins / admins on during that time of night. some times ill get on and no one is on and might be a mic spamer or 2 on the server. i usually help people who are having trouble with a map or problems getting started, always pretty nice. being one of the oldest on the server currently (24) i feel i am mature enough not to abuse or misuse power. ive been on for a while on the server (8 days, 7 hours, 7 minutes) in total surf time and i think most people know me pretty well and i hope ill get accepted

2. 12max345

12max345 Member

Yes, i've seen him a lot and seems to be liked on the server!

pitchblac23 likes this.
  3. Brinker

Brinker Member

Pitch is well known on the server. He's one of those guys that are friendly and likable. He is very mature when it comes to anyone abusing any type of communications with other players. I do see him on [BB] quite often, but when I do its for maybe around 15 minutes or so. Maybe there is a time difference so when i'm sleeping, hes playing. Either way I think he is worth being accepted.

pitchblac23 likes this.
  4. pitchblac23

pitchblac23 New Member

:p brinker you'll have it over me im not able to keep up with the server like you'll be able to nor have i put in the time into it like you've got gl to ya

5. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

So asking around I received only positive feedback really; people know your name and in a positive light. At the same time we're not sure currently if you're admin material or not, so going to err on the side of caution with this one and deny for now. I'd advise continuing to get more known within the community and contributing to the forums, reporting abusers, etc, and re-applying in the future.

pitchblac23 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.