Perfect Minecraft Application for Servers for your use!

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Sin Vida*, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Sin Vida*

Sin Vida* Slayer of the Beast

1. In-game name: SinVida <replace name>
    2. Location and Age: New Jersey / 15 <replace location and age>
    3. Previous bans: None
    4. Referral: Garviin Allister_Caine <sure a lie doesnt hurt>
    5. Reason you should you be accepted: I've been playing minecraft before/slightly after alpha was released, and have been playing single player on and off as time went on. After a while I got really into minecraft and started to play with a couple buddies on a personal server. This was fun and all but then I thought, hey why not play on a bigger server where there are even more people to play with! I'm not a griefer but more of a person who builds a nice house or two and likes to have fun. In fact I've earned a Nobel Peace Prize for being the nicest national minecrafter in the United States in my world. After becoming a popular icon for minecrafters across my single player world. I decided I should share the love with the people outside of my world. I offer good protection against all the MOBSters who try to break into peoples houses because I'm quite the burly fellow. They call me the earthworm cause I'm always underground. With my steady income I support my family (My beautiful wife Kate especially) as best as I can. However being limited to my world, to be frank I'm not making many sales so I need to move somewhere more profitable. A wise man once said, "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step." and hopefully you all can fulfill my dream and help me with my dying family.
    6. Additional info: I make a living as a coal miner who lives in a shack near the beach. I'm the one who supplies nearby towns with power. Coal may be a limited source, but I always know where to find more. Gold has also rose in prices recently. I knew this would happen, in fact, I have marked several locations where gold can be found and it can be all yours for the price of one diamond per gold block. Please help my family and thank you for taking the time to read this. Ill send a thank you card at a later date.

2. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

3. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

A+ would read again

4. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

But am I kawaii?

5. Mc Diddles

Mc Diddles <marquee><font size="3" color="blue">Justice Team<

No

6. Sin Vida*