No ban request Just to learn something at douchey

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Eddie Dorama, Mar 5, 2008.

1. Eddie Dorama

Eddie Dorama The Fail Man

Ok ya so Douchey deside not to say sorry to bad for him.
    Ok I bought the whole apartment and I put a prop to block the door,so while I was building the school no one would come in and bother me whit there minge (alot of minge on the server theese day).So douchey come screaming at me Your not allowed your not allowed.Than Im like it my apartment.And blablabla bla.He say it prop block
    Than he prop block me.
    [​IMG]

'it not a prop block what I just did'-He said.

Than Grimm Said it was ok what I did at my apartment.
    He desided not to apologized at me So I deside to post this.
    Im not asking a ban request or such a thing.It just to say that what he did,hes abusing advanced.

2. Douchey

Douchey New Member

I am going to say sorry for "putting an effect" over you. But I was right about the prop blocking. And I told you sorry 3 times about that.

I came by the hotel, saw a prop blocked door. I told him "Eddie you cant do this, its prop blocking." He yelled at me and told me he could, I asked him to make a Fading Door, and a Keypad, but, there was NO button, and there was NO fading door, and there was NO door tool. So that is ILEGAL ACCORDING TO THE SERVER RULES. And I have been told by Teddi Orange, and Chuck Norris ( Both Real Life and In-Game Chuck Norris'), that there MUST be some way to get inside otherwise its prop blocking, everything was barred. Including the windows. Completely prop blocked, no way for anyone to come in and make a house. I decided to be nice, and ask him if he knew how to make a door, or to fade, his response was rather stuborn. I did nothing wrong here, but to put the effect over him. And I apologize for that. For the fourth time. I also tryed to tell him to forget about it several times, but he persisted to move the argument forward.

I also think Grimm is always pointing everything towards me. He was very vulgar, and rude to me the other night. And I will explain in another forum if an admin asks me to do so.

3. Eddie Dorama

Ok what ever man.I just wanted to hear a sorry.Thx that all.

4. Edgar Bourne

Edgar Bourne New Member

Friendship! <:D

5. Douchey

Douchey New Member

I already asked you of this qiute a couple of times, and yet you refused, and persisted the argument. How can you ask of this now? I would also like this to be over. But really, I dont think you want to be friends. I think you want to get out of this.

6. Edgar Bourne

Edgar Bourne New Member

Not friendship! >:D

7. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Woop.

Also all I saw on the server was the door prop blocked lol, no one else prop blocking..

8. Douchey

Douchey New Member

I will say once again. If he was honest with his screenshots, you would see that I tryed to be his friend, many times. But he only yelled at me.

9. Edgar Bourne

Edgar Bourne New Member

Yelling! >8O

10. Corran

Corran Active Member

Alright, you can give up the smilies Edgar. >:3 *Eats Edgar*

11. Edgar Bourne

Edgar Bourne New Member

Digestion! <X0

12. Kaiden

No eating Edgar!

13. Edgar Bourne

Edgar Bourne New Member

Savior! 0:D

14. Eddie Dorama

Dude I never yelled at you infact you did.You never tryed to be my friend, I asked a sorry after you said no.I was like ok let me posts this.If you really want to be my friend dont say I yelled at you.You did.

Piss off :D

15. Kaiden

It's.. what I do.

END SPAM

Add each other to Steam Friends etc.

16. GrimmMethods

GrimmMethods New Member

he was doing something legit and I was helping him and gave him permission also eddie you should have asked me to help you, Douchey take a hint, STOP GETTING INTO OTHER PEOPLE'S BUSINESS.

and if you lie about me one more time we are going to have a big problem buddy.

so do yourself a favor post some console or don't say my name. I'm getting tired of your bullshit.

I'm telling you right now if you'r going to complain about me MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD Idk wtf problem you have with me but you need to tell me or shut up about me, or, make your own thread and prove I blame everything on you.

This is about you putting a door into another person not me so don't talk about me and don't bring me up to get off topic.

Douchey you abuse advanced and say I single you out and I'm tired of it.

17. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Douchey im with Grimm on this, your not any form of power, so stop acting like it. And yes, you do lie as you quite happily did when i was mapping. Stop getting into other peoples businesses and mind your own. Consider this a warning from ALL admins.

18. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

This concludes from my sub admin request...

Guys its a game dont have your blood levels shoot through the roof lol

I kno if he prop blocked you that would make you mad but try and ask nicely to get it removed if NOT

then just post a ban if nothing happens dont yell at them asap or trust me man your not gunna get anywere

19. Tubbimora

Tubbimora New Member

Lol Edgar.