Nightmare's Sub-Admin Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by flash31939, May 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flash31939

flash31939 Nightmare Sub Admin

Name: Gavin

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:23234567

I am applying for the role of SubAdmin on the Surf server. Some of you may remember me as that one annoying kid back in 2009 or so, and I realize that most of you do not have fond memories of me. The thing is, people change, they mature as they get older. I look back at all of my posts on the forums and cringe at almost every single one of them. I even applied for admin twice back then without realizing exactly what it would take to hold the position and do the job effectively. Now however, I believe that I have what it takes to be in this position. I am currently an Admin on a fairly populated DarkRP server, and I know just how hard it can be from experience. Therefore, I hope you take the time to consider my application, and I wish you all well.

-Nightmare

--Together To the Top

2. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Hey Flash, while you've deff improved attitude wise, I don't think you're active enough currently for the Admin team. I don't think I've seen much of you in the past several weeks, and asking around I generally get the same feedback. Maybe re-apply in the future if you can be more active, and can go from there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.