MVP Application (or Sub)

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Syrex, Aug 17, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Syrex

Syrex New Member

Name: sy
    Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/psyrex1799/
    Servers applying for: Surf (both easy and hard)
    Reason for applying: Hi. My IRL name is Levi, and I've been playing on this surf server since I was 16. I'm 22 now, soon to be 23. I'm not incredibly active, I have bursts of playing a lot, sometimes I'll take a break for a month or two. But I still come back, I always come back. This server has been a safe space for me, and I've always wanted to have a bigger role, become more apart of the server, be able to help more and mean more to others. I would love to take on some responsibility, and become a larger part of the community. I am applying for MVP, but I'm doing so by recommendation, since I have not had a previous role before. But I would like to be able to prove to you that Im worthy of both titles, both responsibilities, and if that takes time, thats okay. This status change would mean the world to me. Thank you.

2. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

So I think need to take on board the advice from the last few threads around being seen more within the community before applying for MVP or Admin. While I appreciate you've been playing for years, you fly fairly low below the radar - which is great for the average player, but doesn't help when trying to then gain positions of responsibility.

If you look at some of the successful applications recently, you see lots of endorsements from the community, as the players are well known and supported - this is a stage you'd need to reach to be successful for MVP/Admin really. Would encourage 6 months of participating in the community, tackling mic abusers by recording demos and legitimate /admin reports, contributing to discussions around the server etc, then look to apply again.

Miravyre likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.