Multiple things

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by chewy1993, Nov 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tools

Tools New Member

Ya i do it, but i dont do it looking for a reason to have someone banned. i do it because It's a lot more fun knowing you can banned someone when they don't know it...

2. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

So you're saying that because you're an admin you get to break the rules? YOU JUST ADMITTED TO DOING SOMETHING BANNABLE!

Trying to propkill someone is bannable...

You may have a job to do but that doesn't mean that you should be ban immune...
    Just in case you edit you post.

But you shouldn't be able to get away with things with no penalty which you're saying you should...

Also none of you people who do things like change your name fool me because I just check the BB group to check when someone is acting odd like with the whole Tools = Novice thing when he tried to Prop Kill me.

3. Tools

Tools New Member

See as i was saying some poeple are here a BB to get people ban. They take there time away from roleplay to follow people and try to get pictures to ban them.

O and xandrah i fooled you so many times its not funny.

also Xandrah please report me for saying this (infact show Teddi please SEND HIM ONE BIG MESSAGE IN CAPES TELLING HIM ABOUT HOW TOOLS BROKE A RULE AND THAT HE SHOULD BE BANNED)

"Its funny how you expect to ban admins for small things like dropping a fridge down the elevator. (O and for everyone who wants to know I dropped the mayors fridge down the elevator when xandrah was coming up it.)"

Also quote it so he knows it was me.

Thanks and let me know the results...

4. chewy1993

chewy1993 Member

Oh, I have more...

Who Dat Cop?

5. limilim

limilim Active Member

Well there must be a reason for George to be doing this. But this isn't a major rule break. What is he doing in the picture that is really bad? If he wanted to prop surf we could of no-clipped instead.

6. Tools

Tools New Member

Lol limlim Really? Well i guess your differnt than some people becuase that is some MAJOR RULE BREAKING HAPPEN THERE...

lol i think the same thing.. But i guess he is trying to crash the server or wait maybe he is abuseing his admin powers?

7. limilim

limilim Active Member

Or he could be testing something. But really we have to wait till George post here

8. Tools

Tools New Member

9. Xandrah2

Hey guess what Tools. George may have had a reason. You didn't.

10. Advantage

Advantage Some Old Guy

stop flaming it isnt funny

11. chewy1993

chewy1993 Member

Yes, the flaming is out of control. It's like a wildfire. [​IMG]

12. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Quit the fighting and get back to the constructive topic. Any more flaming will see in a 24 hour ban from the forums.

13. Tools

Tools New Member

Thanks for clearing that up xandrah.

Well im glad miller has a reason, so now i have a reason, and i dont have to tell you..

But this proves what i was getting at. Im done with this post..

14. Toddrox

Toddrox New Member

Tools, not to start flaming you, but when i made that little topic "A Server Of Hate" i was complaining about people constantly trying to ban each other and what not. In that thread you are like "If you break the rules at ANY cost, you should be banned.

Some reason it is totally opposite in this thread because you are the one being accused. I know, no-one reports admins if they break the rules because they don't have the guts to stand up. Most of the people on here are like "oMg! he's reporting an admin!!@! what a retard!!!"

But as you see, admins are not accused much for that reason and don't know what it feels like to be accused or banned. I know i am known to start threads that usually cause flame wars, but i am one of the few people who try and stand for what needs to be said.

Whatever, just tell me why you were opposite of me in that thread and coming back because you are being accused.

Here's the first comment you gave me on that thread.. (before)

Now, here's what you say. (after)
    Wow...what a change....i wonder why..

By the way, heres the link. viewtopic.php?f=127&t=8619

15. jakethesnake

jakethesnake Pliers

But I was on at that time and Somebody *cough*Chewy*Cough* was talking about admins not being good rpers, but limilims got a good point, unless that cop was chewy. But as you can see chewys in jail and he CANT be that cop, or why would he have arrested his other player, but he dosent have another player. Tell me if your confused about what a said, I dont think I used good grammer. :-[

And this is not flaming here, like I said bad grammer.

16. Tools

Tools New Member

Wow...what a change....i wonder why..

By the way, heres the link. viewtopic.php?f=127&t=8619[/quote:3o3qez1x]

I pretty much ment the "you should know the rules part" to the people that bitch becuase i break rules. I guess you weret around but i have loads of ban requests on me, becuase some poeple see Fun as breaking the rules. I was also an admin at the time. But i dont have to worrie about it now becuase i know Xandrah is out to get poeple. But hes not out to get poeple he likes, like miller for example.

But you know tod we could just say Hey you guys can break the rules we wont ban you. But no were not stupid, thats why we say you should know the rules... Its better to let you know that you have to follow the rules before we ban you...

17. Xandrah2

Look I said George might have a reason...

I never said that what he did wasn't technically bannable.

Also you have no room to talk about being "out to get people" Mr. I change my name every time I join.

18. Tools

Tools New Member

Thanks for the respect, Mr. Tools (i like that). But Im only returning the favor to poeple like you who think the server should non rule breaking, so what better way to enforce rules. You find out what people are really like when someone isnt watching over them..

19. chewy1993

chewy1993 Member

I think, that if the admins don't want to RP, and want to moderate the server, they should set their jobs as "Admining" I've seen some do that, and I applaud them for that 8) . Then they can break all the rules they want, as long as it doesn't crash the server, and they don't get on peoples nerves by removing peoples stuff for no reason, noclipping into people(freezing them in place) or by interfering with the "day to day" life of a citizen(like killing them with props/ blocking doors/killing them/etc).

20. Xandrah2

So you're saying if an admin sets their title to "admining" they're exempt from the rules?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.